What's new

Newsweek on Americans: How Dumb Are We?

1.) When Google was starting up, they didn't have these servers.
Wow...How 'insightful'...Not...The same argument could be made against a bakery, that when MomCo MegaBake Corp. started, Mom did not have anything bigger than a KitchenAid oven.

Only after they became big, they have these servers. What, you saying they started out with those servers?
Yes...Google's search results must be stored somewhere. Regardless of whether the servers are owned or leased, the data required for their searches must be under the company's control.

2.) Even if what you said was true then it proves the point further, doesn't matter how big of an idea you have without capital backing it its all useless! Thank you, in your quest to prove me "wrong" :lol: you just made my point even stronger. Compare to China where you can literally go from nothing to a top 2 telecom company in 25 years.
3.) You don't know sh*t about analysis, don't abuse the word analysis.
Take your own advice. Who do you think is behind the successes of those Chinese companies? How about 'The Party'? Guess whose 'capital' was used? How about 'the people'?

its funny- the only majority of ones citizenry who has any idea of who rules them is NKorea and china .....GUESS WHY? can we say " every class from a 4 year old entering Pre _K to 12 grade is told about the great one? :D

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
its funny- the only majority of ones citizenry who has any idea of who rules them is NKorea and china .....GUESS WHY? can we say " every class from a 4 year old entering Pre _K to 12 grade is told about the great one? :D

I don't quite get your message? What's wrong with knowing the leader or monarchs of the country you reside in?

I don't quite get your message? What's wrong with knowing the leader or monarchs of the country you reside in?

Because it brings shame to him that his original country is ruled and fooled by an Italian high school dropout named Edvige Antonia Albina Maino (otherwise known as Sonia Gandhi), and that his new country isn't actually ruled by Obama but by some faceless Wall Street thugs.

This one is awesome

fidel castro is a singer

TRiangle has four sides

Triangle has NO sides

Tony blair is a skater

Name a country that begins with U.....Yugoslavia :yahoo:

Kofee anan is a drink true or false ?

Answer : Coffee is a good drink :rofl:

This one i like the most:

OK i am a little bit mixed up over the palestinians and the israelis...which one is throwing the rocks?

:partay:

Last edited by a moderator:

well I'm sure its the same in UK as in the US. we don't have a special speaker in every classroom to push propaganda from the leader..daily..

from my point of view you are the most vile person on this website gambit more than likely other people agree to ,you know why you a decietfull person an imoral being ,what ever you right has to be taken with a pinch of salt if not acid ,you make me sick seriusley no joking ,what you say is truth one realises you lying ,what you say is a lye one has to understand its you thats lying ,you make me sick ,you the kind of person if anyone would ask for a glass of water ,you would piss init and say here say thankyou to america you scabs will have to be erazed for a cleener body.

i pointed out long time ago 'gaybit' has a very bad personality and a failed life thus using PDF and other sites as remedy. we should all learn to ignore him, there no need to reply to his google, wiki copy paste posts, let him indulge his professionism`

Keep in mind they are only showing the extremely stupid answers, and left out those who WERE able to answer the questions correctly. ;)

Oh come on no one here is stupid enough to say all americans are like that.....but that triangle question is just unforgivable by any standard:P.

All those videos are probably edited,they"ve probably hand picked the dumbest replies,Besides how many of our country's citizens will reply correctly for those questions.

My conclusion: Chinese, at least the posters here, have poor English comprehension skills (even if they write English well) and inability to understand and handle criticism. I also notice a misplaced sense of superiority for a country with per capita income almost the same as Mexico's. Thirdly, rationality and intelligent, independent debating is something I never see from the Chinese here (related to poor comprehension skills and years of PR exposure?). Fourth, I see a lot of hatred toward other countries and their peoples (historical baggage?). Fifth, I see insane attempts to defend the poor HR situation in China (posters here are paid commies?). Evidence on this forum alone exists to show that Chinese say, think and espouse their views completely differently from the rest of the world. There is a certain amount of commonality between how Americans, Pakistanis, Sri lankans, Indians, and Bangladeshis argue. All show a lot of independent views and the ability o handle criticism well and present well balanced ripostes. The Chinese stand out as a completely different breed. My only disappointment is that I always thought economic liberalism will ultimately lead to independent thinking. Alas, the Chinese havent still gotten there. What a tragedy!

Fourth, I see a lot of hatred toward other countries and their peoples (historical baggage?)
I work with a lot of Chinese engineers, from mainland China to Taiwan to SG, residence time from one yr to over a decade in the US, younger than I to being my father's age. After a few off duty get-togethers and drinks, to a man and a woman, they had to admit that there is a lot of contempt among the ordinary Chinese for other Asians, and hatred for the Japanese. The latter we can understand because of WW II. But for the former, the other Asian ethnicities, contempt is the norm. It was initially uncomfortable for them to admit that ugly side of Chinese society, especially when the man opposite them is a member of those 'inferior' Asian stock, but time spent in the US, particularly for a couple guys who have been here over a decade, bought homes, and have their families here, the admittance came out much easier.

My conclusion: Chinese, at least the posters here, have poor English comprehension skills (even if they write English well) and inability to understand and handle criticism. I also notice a misplaced sense of superiority for a country with per capita income almost the same as Mexico's. Thirdly, rationality and intelligent, independent debating is something I never see from the Chinese here (related to poor comprehension skills and years of PR exposure?). Fourth, I see a lot of hatred toward other countries and their peoples (historical baggage?). Fifth, I see insane attempts to defend the poor HR situation in China (posters here are paid commies?). Evidence on this forum alone exists to show that Chinese say, think and espouse their views completely differently from the rest of the world. There is a certain amount of commonality between how Americans, Pakistanis, Sri lankans, Indians, and Bangladeshis argue. All show a lot of independent views and the ability o handle criticism well and present well balanced ripostes. The Chinese stand out as a completely different breed. My only disappointment is that I always thought economic liberalism will ultimately lead to independent thinking. Alas, the Chinese havent still gotten there. What a tragedy!

Also, all American brains are filled with cheese.

I work with a lot of Chinese engineers, from mainland China to Taiwan to SG, residence time from one yr to over a decade in the US, younger than I to being my father's age. After a few off duty get-togethers and drinks, to a man and a woman, they had to admit that there is a lot of contempt among the ordinary Chinese for other Asians, and hatred for the Japanese. The latter we can understand because of WW II. But for the former, the other Asian ethnicities, contempt is the norm. It was initially uncomfortable for them to admit that ugly side of Chinese society, especially when the man opposite them is a member of those 'inferior' Asian stock, but time spent in the US, particularly for a couple guys who have been here over a decade, bought homes, and have their families here, the admittance came out much easier.

That's a laugh coming from an American. How much hatred do Americans hold for Mexicans? Muslims? The world in general, unless it's ruled by an American puppet despot?

How's that Koran burning going? Got a few UN peacekeepers killed, didn't it? America the free my @$$. More like America the scourge of the civilized world.

Back
Top Bottom