What's new

Newsflash: Yet another mig-21 crash, pilot killed

RIP to the pilot.

But the thing to note here is that the plane crashed while landing.

So let's not be hasty in immediately saying that the aircraft is old, that's why it crashed and all that.

During landing, anything could have happened. Bird strike, stall, pilot error, some wind in a wrong direction etc.

I believe, it is due to pilot error-may be wrong. Mig21 should be handled by experienced pilots only!
During landing it will come at a great speed than other aircrafts. Any slight mistake will lead to crash!
R.I.P. to the dead.,

Another hero falls to the lust for money by sarkari a$$holes.

And some Indians here defend this fcking government tooth and nail.

Losers...

May the hero find eternal peace in the hereafter. Will pray for strength and peace to his family.

This country needs a new system with a new regime and BADLY.

So my fellow Indians, Please please please stop supporting these losers and realize that the system will NEVER change under them.

Don't fight us calling us 'radicals and right wing' and this and that.

We also want the country's good.

Let us unite and change the system for our soldiers.

When a soldier die in such stoppable accidents instead in war being defending his nation , what feeling his family feels that his life gonna waste by pathetic military bureaucracy :hitwall:

When a soldier die in such stoppable accidents instead in war being defending his nation , what feeling his family feels that his life gonna waste by pathetic military bureaucracy :hitwall:

And still some self-appointed intellectuals support this 'system'.

If this is the system then India doesn't want this system.

We want a new system.

We want a change.

And still some self-appointed intellectuals support this 'system'.

If this is the system then India doesn't want this system.

We want a new system.

We want a change.

100% agree with you

In the words of a friend.. India has too much democracy. Because of which, people pay the most.
That being said, the Mig-21 is an unforgiving aircraft at times.

Uttarlai, Rajasthan: A MiG-21 Bison fighter aircraft of the Indian Air Force has crashed in Uttarlai in Rajasthan. Air Force sources say the pilot has been killed.

The incident happened while the fighter craft was trying to land.

More details awaited.

MiG-21 Bison crashes while landing in Rajasthan, pilot killed | NDTV.com

FFS, get rid of the coffins and order a 100 Tejas.

Source: List of active Indian military aircraft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

IAF has 264 MiG-21s, But I think in recent past it had been dropped to just 200 or less. I am sure that some more accidents might help French and Taiwan to sell their Mirage-2000s to IAF.

Back
Top Bottom