What's new

Newsflash: Yet another mig-21 crash, pilot killed

Rest in Peace, pilot. We may fight on PDF on how bad the MiG-21 is but you, only you know what happened. Rest , oh son... for somewhere there is another pilot, another superior who will not let your death go in vain till the cause is investigated and hopefully... just hopefully.. the nail is driven in the "coffins" for retirement.

Indian airforce has the worst record for crashes. It's appalling, the real numbers are way worse if they were accurately reporting all the crashes.

I can not be sure unless China reveal the correct statistic of crashes.. We all know how Chinese censor/hide there news....

Stop trying to flame us..

Plz tell me why IAF use so old fighters to send pilots goto dead when you can cost 80 million for a Rafale?

Corruption.

Our MOD is sold out to corruption. Heck! There is so much corruption and nepotism in our government that will make your government's corruption look like nothing.

CCP's concern is regime preservation which is why it functions way better than the demon-crazy system that has been adopted here.

Here because of a zero-accountability structure, crippling bureaucracy and appalling corruption, every department run by government is a dud.

In terms of workmanship, military and ISRO are the only two functional units of the government that perform when required.

All these, DRDO, HAL, ADA, HVA, NAL + hundreds of ministries and municipal corporations throughout the country are absolutely nepotic, corrupt and have just no sense of duty, respect and honour.

For example, here if we go to the post office, the guy or lady at the counter would be someone who got in because of probably reservation in government jobs. There is 100% job guarantee no matter whatever happens. Even if the worker is honest, in case his computer or laptop issued by government gets out of order, he has to follow such a cumbersome process for replacement or repair that it'd be better for the worker to buy the new computer himself.

A typical sarkari (government-based) unit or organization starts like this: 9 am is their reporting time, but they come in at 10 or 10:30. After coming, they will dilly-dally for an hour or two chatting while having the morning tea. Then they will start work at 11 or even later. Till 1 PM they work whatever is possible, then there's lunch time for 1 hour for which they take 2-3 hours sometimes and nothing happens.

Then they return at 3 PM and work for 1 hour. 4 PM they go for evening tea and procrastinate this until 5 PM which is the leaving time.

And I am not talking about some rural village post office, but the working of a supposedly-premier agency.

The states of Gujarat, Goa, Maharashtra and my state Sikkim are much more sincere in work.

Other states especially UP, Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal, Kerala, Odisha etc are the worst in management.

The Central government is even worse.

So you can imagine what kind of a terrible system India is going through.

Back
Top Bottom