What's new

Newsflash: Yet another mig-21 crash, pilot killed

Yay, good for you.

(I already explained to you why that doesn't translate to savings, since India has to import. Look at post #55. But at this point you are simply trying to win an internet battle, rather than have a constructive discussion, and frankly I'm not even sure what you are trying to prove, so good luck!)

I only want to tell you that IA cost or Waste  Military Budget in wrong way.

e.g. Updated old mig-21 cost so much money

Man, so many butt hurt trolls. Can't even leave a RIP thread alone? So they do pay you per post, that you have to post in every thread to earn some.

Man, so many butt hurt trolls. Can't even leave a RIP thread alone? So they do pay you per post, that you have to post in every thread to earn some.

RIP for dead,but you need do more for alive,dont let them become the next one. Drop those poor mig-21.

Since 1971-72, as many as 380 of the 872 MiG 21s inducted in the IAF have crashed – a number constituting 43 percent of the fleet.

Why not drop those rubbish,lots so young lifes were lost by them.

Since 1971-72, as many as 380 of the 872 MiG 21s inducted in the IAF have crashed – a number constituting 43 percent of the fleet.

Why not drop those rubbish,lots so young lifes were lost by them.

That is the plan, a delayed plan, but a plan in action none the less. There are many reasons why the plan got delayed, but the reason for the high number of crashes is as you mentioned yourself, 872 migs were bought. When you operate a difficult aircraft the chances of crashes are high, multiply those odds with 872 and you get a high crash number. Mig 21 was created only a year after the F-104. Have you had a chance to look at the F-104 safety record? Especially with the Germans and Canadians? 43% for the MiG 21 is, in my opinion, the norm considering the age of the aircraft and that most of the crashed happened in the last 2 decades, which means for much of the initial 3 decades, the air craft performed quite well. When i say the % is norm, i don't condone the continued usage of the aircraft or the unfortunate loss of life. I am putting the numbers in perspective of the aircraft.

That is the plan, a delayed plan, but a plan in action none the less. There are many reasons why the plan got delayed, but the reason for the high number of crashes is as you mentioned yourself, 872 migs were bought. When you operate a difficult aircraft the chances of crashes are high, multiply those odds with 872 and you get a high crash number. Mig 21 was created only a year after the F-104. Have you had a chance to look at the F-104 safety record? Especially with the Germans and Canadians? 43% for the MiG 21 is, in my opinion, the norm considering the age of the aircraft and that most of the crashed happened in the last 2 decades, which means for much of the initial 3 decades, the air craft performed quite well. When i say the % is norm, i don't condone the continued usage of the aircraft or the unfortunate loss of life. I am putting the numbers in perspective of the aircraft.
The Luftwaffe received a total of 916 Starfighter, 292 of which crashed resulting in the deaths of 116 pilots. 31.8%
Royal Canadian Air Force received a total of 238 Starfighter, 110 of which crashed. 46.2%

ALL of F-104 are Retired,but your MIG-21s are Creating a new record. IAF MIG-21 pilots are realy Brave men.

The Luftwaffe received a total of 916 Starfighter, 292 of which crashed resulting in the deaths of 116 pilots. 31.8%
Royal Canadian Air Force received a total of 238 Starfighter, 110 of which crashed. 46.2%

ALL of F-104 are Retired,but your MIG-21s are Creating a new record. IAF MIG-21 pilots are realy Brave men.

What are you trying to convey here that I have not already said? Did i say the MiG 21 has a better record? Did I say IAF is better?
Do you keep harping on like a broken record or do you bother to read and understand what i wrote? I said the accident rates for all three mentioned Air Forces are similar, except IAF record is bad only because it has been operating the MiG 21 for FAR longer than Luftwaffe or RCAF have operated the 104.

What are you trying to convey here that I have not already said? Did i say the MiG 21 has a better record? Did I say IAF is better?
Do you keep harping on like a broken record or do you bother to read and understand what i wrote? I said the accident rates for all three mentioned Air Forces are similar, except IAF record is bad only because it has been operating the MiG 21 for FAR longer than Luftwaffe or RCAF have operated the 104.

MIG-21 was good fighter. But IAFs mig-21 are flying waste now.
Plz cherish your polits life.

Very good, I hope one day 10-12 MiG21 crash so that our military planner will awake from dream (Of prostitution and bribe)

Uttarlai, Rajasthan: A MiG-21 Bison fighter aircraft of the Indian Air Force has crashed in Uttarlai in Rajasthan. Air Force sources say the pilot has been killed.

The incident happened while the fighter craft was trying to land.

More details awaited.

MiG-21 Bison crashes while landing in Rajasthan, pilot killed | NDTV.com

FFS, get rid of the coffins and order a 100 Tejas.

No, No need to buy Tejas.. Will tejas provide BMW to there Kids? Will Tejas provide prostitution trip for them? Will Tejas provide Million of Dollars as bribe??

Tejas is worst choice I will suggest the concerned ppl to sabotage Tejas (Like they did with Arjuna) , better they put sand in Tejas fuel tank ( as they did with Arjuna) so that it crash and order 100+ Swedish planes (thru Junior Quatrochi)

Tejas deserve to die..

young pilot died today in bison
971514_10151603789383071_2116040872_n.jpg

rip to brave young man...

He deserve to die

In a country where they (you know who) take bribe for boforse and die peacefully, where they buy BMW/Audi, Enjoy sex trips in Asian country, where they put Sand in Arjuna Tank, where they close the LCA project.

Where the do scam in dead soldier coffin. Where they prefer to have blind T72 than buying Arjuna..

He deserve to die

Mig-21 used to be great but now mig-21 needs to be retired and replaced in India.
R.I.P to the pilot.

Indian airforce has the worst record for crashes. It's appalling, the real numbers are way worse if they were accurately reporting all the crashes.

Back
Top Bottom