What's new

News: Turkey to invade Syria, Deploy Ground troops.

"According to many sources, The Turkish army is preparing to deploy ground forces in Syria, A total of 18,000 soldiers, Will remain there for atleast 2 years, and react to incoming fire. The preparations will be completed on the day of Friday. To wait for orders from the President and the Prime Minister."

Well, What's your take on Turkey invading Syria on Opposition side?
View attachment 233403

Please don't turn this into another Shitfest with everyone butthurt all the way to uranus. Keep this Civilized, guys.
Well for me I think it can go both ways it can turn into a disaster but it can also turn out to be the biggest success of Turkish Armed Forces

YPG already got that covered :tdown: Turkey invading Syria will only escalate the situation in Syria.

and if they try ethically cleanse or oppress the Kurds and other minorities they deserve to be attacked like IS, and kicked out of NATO and sanctioned.
I wonder why would Turkey need NATO?It is at best of terms with nearly all muslim powers,heck Pakistanis consider them as their half brothers,Saudis and even Iran are at good terms with them.China is selling them military hardware now back to the question what would they need NATO for?

Well for me I think it can go both ways it can turn into a disaster but it can also turn out to be the biggest success of Turkish Armed Forces
And they would succeed without any bruise its a dead end both ways and they dont have much to gain either

YPG already got that covered :tdown: Turkey invading Syria will only escalate the situation in Syria.

and if they try ethically cleanse or oppress the Kurds and other minorities they deserve to be attacked like IS, and kicked out of NATO and sanctioned.
Country's peace is more important than NATO's membership
Sanctions are for weaks and Turkey is not. Saw how Russkis kicked the Sam's butt in Crimea.

Last edited:
Looks like ISIS is not able to hold on it's own in Syria, time for the creators to get involved directly.
Syrian Kurds claim capturing 3 Turkish special forces in Koban
10955099_864465246972275_1724264050494696836_n.jpg

I wonder why would Turkey need NATO?It is at best of terms with nearly all muslim powers,heck Pakistanis consider them as their half brothers,Saudis and even Iran are at good terms with them.China is selling them military hardware now back to the question what would they need NATO for?

Erdogan and Turkey are dreaming of the ole de days of the Ottoman Empire.

they aren't in control you can't control pure chaos. US is trying, Iran is trying, and Saudi Arabia is trying.

Ottoman%20Empire,%20decline.gif

NATO is a sham and the UN is a sham. Cold war is over..

So Turks sent special forces in Turkish uniform on a secret mission?

Quiet mate quiet :rolleyes: If you appy logic to their propaganda pieces they will be left with nothing. :azn:

Then we will have no reason play good guy anymore and since we will be out of NATO's nuclear umbrella to protect ourselves(from Red Menace ofcourse :agree: )we will be forced to make our own nuclear weapons :agree:

Quiet mate quiet :rolleyes: If you appy logic to their propaganda pieces they will be left with nothing. :azn:

Then we will have no reason play good guy anymore and since we will be out of NATO's nuclear umbrella to protect ourselves from Red Menace :agree: we will be forced to make our own nuclear weapons :agree:

good luck.

Turkey,Iran,Saudi Arabia, North Korea more the merrier.
we are ticking closer to midnight

stop-worrying-and-love-the-bomb-6.png

Back
Top Bottom