What's new

News: Turkey to invade Syria, Deploy Ground troops.

There are enough videos and photo evidence of PKK/YPG burning Turkmen/Arab villages. They are trying to change the demographic reality in North-Syria. Yes, there Arabs and Turkmen will go back to Syria. We will have observers. If we catch one wrong action from your bastard child YPG, we will burn them.

I'd like to see these videos and photo evidence. the demographic reality can change by simply having more babies. how many refugees have fleed into Turkey since the start of the war over 1,000,000? the demograpgic is going to change so what.

that's kinda racist and bigotry as well. that's something you would hear from the Australian. a we need stop these boats because they are changing the demographic, lol

or in the UK London the demographic sure is changing we gotta stop that it's bad.

I'd like to see these videos and photo evidence. the demographic reality can change by simply having more babies. how many refugees have fleed into Turkey since the start of the war over 1,000,000? the demograpgic is going to change so what.

that's kinda racist and bigotry as well. that's something you would hear from the Australian. a we need stop these boats because they are changing the demographic, lol

or in the UK London the demographic sure is changing we gotta stop that it's bad.
PKK/YPG is changing the demographic reality by burning villages so Arabs and Turkmen don't come back to North-Syria:

KurdsBurnArabvillages.jpg

YPG drives out 800 Syrian Turkmens from northern Syrian village - Daily Sabah

Turkey’s nationalists push for buffer zone in Syrian border

Syrian Kurdish YPG threatens Arab populations with coalition airstirkes - Daily Sabah

And there is more photo evidence and actual Arabs and Turkmen who witness it. The YPG is feeling confident that they are even threatening Turkmen and Arab with US air strikes if they don't submit to YPG. If you don't see this as an ethnic cleansing you are an imbecile.

PKK/YPG is changing the demographic reality by burning villages so Arabs and Turkmen don't come back to North-Syria:

KurdsBurnArabvillages.jpg

YPG drives out 800 Syrian Turkmens from northern Syrian village - Daily Sabah

Turkey’s nationalists push for buffer zone in Syrian border

Syrian Kurdish YPG threatens Arab populations with coalition airstirkes - Daily Sabah

And there is more photo evidence and actual Arabs and Turkmen who witness it. The YPG is feeling confident that they are even threatening Turkmen and Arab with air strikes if they don't submit to YPG. If you don't see this as an ethnic cleansing you are an imbecile.

Daily Sabah :disagree::disagree:

Sabah (newspaper) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

n 2007, the government of Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan seized the newspaper, citing a legal document that had not been disclosed to authorities when Sabah was sold in 2001. Some of the newspaper's staffers were fired, and the paper was then sold to the Turkuaz Media Group of the company Çalık Holding, whose CEO, Ahmet Çalık, was Erdoğan's son-in-law. According to Aslı Aydıntaşbaş (tr), who was Sabah's Ankara bureau chief until the takeover, from then on the newspaper took on "an unwavering pro-government line."[2]

The Kalyon Group took over the newspaper in 2013.[3]

Kalyon Group is the current publisher, while Erdal Şafak is the editor-in-chief.[4]

Sabah has published The New York Times International Weekly on Sundays since 2009. This 8-page supplement features a selection of articles from The New York Times translated into Turkish. The partnership with the New York Times was finished in 2014 without any formal explanation given.

With its latest news it became clear that this newspaper and any other newspaper under Turkuvaz Medya umbrella supports ISIS. If you buy this newspaper or have your advert in it, you are another supporter of ISIS. You may have a look at its articles about ISIS, you will not find a single article that refers ISIS as terrorist.

good source bro really :buba_phone:

n 2007, the government of Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan seized the newspaper, citing a legal document that had not been disclosed to authorities when Sabah was sold in 2001. Some of the newspaper's staffers were fired, and the paper was then sold to the Turkuaz Media Group of the company Çalık Holding, whose CEO, Ahmet Çalık, was Erdoğan's son-in-law. According to Aslı Aydıntaşbaş (tr), who was Sabah's Ankara bureau chief until the takeover, from then on the newspaper took on "an unwavering pro-government line."[2]

Kalyon Group is the current publisher, while Erdal Şafak is the editor-in-chief.[4]

Sabah has published The New York Times International Weekly on Sundays since 2009. This 8-page supplement features a selection of articles from The New York Times translated into Turkish. The partnership with the New York Times was finished in 2014 without any formal explanation given.

With its latest news it became clear that this newspaper and any other newspaper under Turkuvaz Medya umbrella supports ISIS. If you buy this newspaper or have your advert in it, you are another supporter of ISIS. You may have a look at its articles about ISIS, you will not find a single article that refers ISIS as terrorist.

And what is your source that Turkey supports ISIS? Everybody who is not YPG/PKK or non-Kurdish is ISIS. All Turkmen and Arabs are ISIS in your eyes. I would like to see evidence that Turkey supports ISIS. Actually everybody knows ISIS is created by the US. Honorable Americans with a conscious are speaking up:

America Created Al-Qaeda and the ISIS Terror Group | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

I can give tons of more sources from American and non-American sources but it will be in vain for you. You are a lost case.

So should we believe in JP Morgan funded, Jewish owned New York Times instead? Go drop your crocodile tears somewhere else.

Invasion of Syria with 18000 soldiers?

more like a buffer zone. 10KM into Syria.
And what is your source that Turkey supports ISIS? Everybody who is not YPG/PKK or non-Kurdish is ISIS. All Turkmen and Arabs are ISIS in your eyes. I would like to see evidence that Turkey supports ISIS. Actually everybody knows ISIS is created by the US. Honorable Americans with a conscious are speaking up:

America Created Al-Qaeda and the ISIS Terror Group | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

I can give tons of more sources from American and non-American sources but it will be in vain for you. You are a lost case.

Muslims never guilty of 'terrorist massacres,' Turkey's Erdogan insists | Fox News

Erdogan doesn't think IS is terrorists. he supports them

did I say all Arabs and Turkmen support IS?? hell they are trying to flee from them. they are living in a state fear every single day under occupation.

what goes around comes around. remember that.

isis-erdogan-turkije-cartoon.jpg

"According to many sources, The Turkish army is preparing to deploy ground forces in Syria, A total of 18,000 soldiers, Will remain there for atleast 2 years, and react to incoming fire. The preparations will be completed on the day of Friday. To wait for orders from the President and the Prime Minister."

Well, What's your take on Turkey invading Syria on Opposition side?
View attachment 233403

Please don't turn this into another Shitfest with everyone butthurt all the way to uranus. Keep this Civilized, guys.

Interesting. :pop:

Fox news. :lol:

I'm done with you bro.

did I say all Arabs and Turkmen support IS?? hell they are trying to flee from them. they are living in a state fear every single day under occupation.

You do. We sent arms to Turkmen and moderate Arabs (FSA) and your media says we send arms to ISIS while in fact the US created ISIS as they created Bin Laden and other muslim terror groups.

I think it was 90km into Syria.

Good to see you Americans learned your lesson from funding the Mujahideen, ect!

qdCuOIk.jpg

Libya and Syria is already coming back around. I don't support my government in funding,training terrorists.

but Sultan Erdogan falling into that trap.

Fox news. :lol:

I'm done with you bro.

You do. We sent arms to Turkmen and moderate Arabs (FSA) and your media says we send arms to ISIS while in fact the US created ISIS as they created Bin Laden and other muslim terror groups.

free media. not controlled by the state :D can you refute it?? is it making up lies.

Turkish border cities aren't in danger. this is all about opening the supplies lines back up for IS.
Its due to US ignorance you guys are losing allies and losing your diplomatic strength which you managed to got during cold war period. You fought al-qaeda in yemen but allowed houthis to spread chaos, you fought I.S and allowed Kurds to spread chaos to Turkey, then you fought Taliban and gave Afghanistan to India to spread instability in Pakistan and china. then you killed Saddam and throw Iraq into the hand of Iran and I.S. You fight in Libya and turned it into a disaster. Your policies always creates new troubles for regional countries.

:tup: Turks, go and secure your borders. Don't let that fire come to your home and don't listen to any one. Those who destabilized Iraq and Syria, also want panic in Turkey.

:tup: Turks, go and secure your borders. Don't let that fire come to your home and don't listen to any one. Those who destabilized Iraq and Syria, also want panic in Turkey.

YPG already got that covered :tdown: Turkey invading Syria will only escalate the situation in Syria.

and if they try ethically cleanse or oppress the Kurds and other minorities they deserve to be attacked like IS, and kicked out of NATO and sanctioned.

Back
Top Bottom