What's new

News from within CAC (J-10B and J-20, also Pakistan related)

nothing but unconfirmed internet l rumors.

p.s. J10 use Al31FN not Al31F

J11 use Al31F.
Read his original quotes, not my translation as it may be slightl off. Also, if huzhigeng is just internet rumor, then none of the insiders on Chinese internet would be trusted. He has been proven to be one of the most reliable out of them all.

He referenced J-10A for Pakistan at least twice. I don't think he was mistaken or typo. It's not like J-10A is a crap plane, since it just toyed with Vietnam's new Su-30MK2 about a month ago.

dear we are not talking its scrap or we insult or joke our dear chines brothers made arms .as we are first and largest chines made arms user on earth .it is we was expecting some thing which is going wrong now.

Read his original quotes, not my translation as it may be slightl off. Also, if huzhigeng is just internet rumor, then none of the insiders on Chinese internet would be trusted. He has been proven to be one of the most reliable out of them all.

perhaps the best practice is to trust no internet "insiders" LOL

J10A can have IRST, AESA too

note :huzigeng said that PAF's j10a have new aircraft electronic system

J10A does not have IRST, AESA/PESA. sort of obsolete today.
The vast majority of fighter jets today are obsolete. Because of network centric warfare and rise of off-board sensors, fighter jets no longer have to rely on its own sensors.
perhaps the best practice is to trust no internet "insiders" LOL
Certainly you can refuse to believe him, but at the same time he hasn't been wrong about anything he said so far.

J10A have IRST, AESA too

note :huzigeng said that PAF's j10a have new aircraft electronic system

then why not they build new design sir if every thing is well so when they produce why can't they produce j-10b rather then j-10a .i am sorry to say but why ?

then why not they build new design sir if every thing is well so when they produce why can't they produce j-10b rather then j-10a .i am sorry to say but why ?
Cost, reliability or production limit could all be factors. You will have to ask PAF why they made the decision, since they made the order.

impossible, they have to modify the airframe to accommodate them. that's what J10B designed for
No, upgrading of avionics does not have to involve significant modification to the airframe. J-7, F-15, F-15, Su-27 and Mig-29 all retained their aerodynamic shaping despite being upgraded many times over their service life.

yaar whats your pain take penadol and sleep we know china pak relations and indians thoughts abut it .lolz ok we will get A-5 from china whats your problem ?

All the best...Congratz....:enjoy:

BCZ j10b have to take a place in line now .you know PLAAF is NO.1 and PLAN is NO.2,PAF is NO.3.
But PAF can not wait to equip J10B in 2014,so PAF first to equip some j10a and j10s,,,,,,then PAF will equip j10B in 2014

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom