What's new

News from within CAC (J-10B and J-20, also Pakistan related)

Interesting! This seems to negate a lot of things that we have heard even from the for Air Chief himself as in one of his interviews, he mentioned "FC-20 is a customized version of J-10 as per our own requirements" and what i have heard repeatedly form my sources that FC-20=J-10b, not A. Also the similarity of J-10B with that of JFT (ECM housing, DSI, JFT like cockpit) was suggesting to us it is a likely PAF variant. Adding to that, Huitong also mentioned on his page that J-10b is asked by PAF and nothing is mentioned about A version. The delay is another factor as A is in service for almost six years now and should have made it into PAF by now. Too many question marks!

Wait and watch what unfolds in coming months.

sir may be plan is changed now :coffee:

Interesting! This seems to negate a lot of things that we have heard even from the for Air Chief himself as in one of his interviews, he mentioned "FC-20 is a customized version of J-10 as per our own requirements" and what i have heard repeatedly form my sources that FC-20=J-10b, not A. Also the similarity of J-10B with that of JFT (ECM housing, DSI, JFT like cockpit) was suggesting to us it is a likely PAF variant. Adding to that, Huitong also mentioned on his page that J-10b is asked by PAF and nothing is mentioned about A version. The delay is another factor as A is in service for almost six years now and should have made it into PAF by now. Too many question marks!

Wait and watch what unfolds in coming months.

Exactly! You stole my words.

WEll You Are Right Bro :cry:
I don't normally trust wikipedia as a source, especially when compared to someone who actually works on J-10.
Ask Them To give us J10bs Plzzz:smokin:

the purchase of j10 is indian mmrca dependant--- a couple of years back there was a rumour of 36j10a which coincided with the indian mmrca trails -- after that the mmrca trail started taking long and the j10a purchase mightve been stalled in hopes of for a more potent version of j10 , by the time indian mmrca is chosen

it doesnt seam rlogical that after 3 years , the paf is still going for j10a although there is no urgency as we will be inducting around a hundred jft by the end of this year along with several other force multiplyers and bvrs... not to mention indian mmrca hasent been decided yet moreover it might take around 2 years to actually see it operational e iaf

Your Right Bro But i Think J10bs Costs Much More Then j10a It Could also Be a Problem:undecided:What do You think
the purchase of j10 is indian mmrca dependant--- a couple of years back there was a rumour of 36j10a which coincided with the indian mmrca trails -- after that the mmrca trail started taking long and the j10a purchase mightve been stalled in hopes of for a more potent version of j10 , by the time indian mmrca is chosen

it doesnt seam rlogical that after 3 years , the paf is still going for j10a although there is no urgency as we will be inducting around a hundred jft by the end of this year along with several other force multiplyers and bvrs...

Pakistan has cancelled and reduced its orders of F-16s for J-10Bs and it was the specification of F-16 Block 60 which was given to China as the benchmark. I do not buy this news that PAF would have gone for J-10s.

Also we have heard numerous times from various resources tha FC-20 is J-10B.

I can still buy that J-10A will be coming before J-10Bs as Pakistan is facing threats from Indian border and it needs to defend them with hook or crook but idea of PAF receiving only J-10A is too cold to buy.

I think alot of you are misreading this. PAF is buying a modified version of J-10A based on its own requirements, not J-10A itself. While it's certainly not J-10B, consider it J-10A+.

Pakistan has cancelled and reduced its orders of F-16s for J-10Bs and it was the specification of F-16 Block 60 which was given to China as the benchmark. I do not buy this news that PAF would have gone for J-10s.

I can still buy that J-10A will be coming before J-10Bs as Pakistan is facing threats from Indian border and it needs to defend them with hook or crook but idea of PAF receiving only J-10A is too cold to buy.

block-60 lolz we should thank god we get our paid block-52 NOW A DAYS WE CAN NOT GET EVEN MORE BLOCK-15.

If j-10A comes without AESA, IRST, DSI, it seems very odd as the JFT blk 2 has all these technologies as a mainstay fighter. This will be a rarity as frontline fighter will lag behind the mainstay one. However, there might be a twist in the tail, it could be a J-10A without DSI and AESA but with IFR, IRST, EW housing, still a half baked FC-20. Does not make sense to me at least.

I Think It isn,t consider as a J-10A+ it consider As FC20 Based On (PAF) Pakistani Requirements
I think alot of you are misreading this. PAF is buying a modified version of J-10A based on its own requirements, not J-10A itself. While it's certainly not J-10B, consider it J-10A+.

we need one fighter version for unquestionable / dependable air superiority role --not a gap filler again -- i hope this government doesnt compromise our national security

And FC20 Is Equal To f16 Block60

Also Price Could be a Problem tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

we need one fighter version for unquestionable / dependable air superiority role --- i hope this government doesnt compromise our national security

its not gov sir its PAF who select fighter jets for its future .i don't think so GOV has any role in decide j-10a

Back
Top Bottom