What's new

News from Bangladesh-Updates and Discussion

You do understand the fact that no technology has been invented yet to artificially cultivate Hilsha...right??We have been trying to do it for years and have not succeeded....what possible steps can the Indian government take to make India self reliant on Hilsha??

the India govt. has already undertaken the task after bd failed
if the project is successful it will be a big blow to bd.....as hilsha exports contributes to 3.5 percent of gdp.....

lets wait for 2 more years......lets see what happens........
if ponds are not good.......then also India has big salt water coastline in the eastern border..........if the fishes survived b4.....they can survive now also.....

Hilsa story

Noway withdrawing ban would increase the price in local market .

the India govt. has already undertaken the task after bd failed
if the project is successful it will be a big blow to bd.....as hilsha exports contributes to 3.5 percent of gdp.....

if ponds are not good.......then also India has big salt water coastline in the eastern border..........if the fishes survived b4.....they can survive now also.....

Hilsa story
The report is about CIFRI.....here's the news....BD and Norway are also in this project....
Taming the king of fish: adapting Hilsa to aquaculture | WorldFish
It is not gonna be easy!

Hilsa story

Brother, hundred years ago nobody except some bunch of jobless science fiction writers would ever dreamed of reaching moon. Now look, where we are. So, leave these jealous friends of ours with their own hilsas. :coffee:

@BDforever - I hate fish - Its so slimy & oil & it smells so bad ! :bad:

Are we still brothers or would you kick me out of the Bengali-Pakistani Bhai-Bhai category ? :cray:
@BDforever, why this man is saying bad words about fishes?Doesn't he know it's blasphemy in this section? I just want to throw him in a pile of Suntki mach and need your help. He is too heavy for me :angry:

Just before 5 days I bought it from Kolkata Market Rs. 1000/KG..and now I am eating in Nigeria..

@BDforever - I hate fish - Its so slimy & oil & it smells so bad ! :bad:

Are we still brothers or would you kick me out of the Bengali-Pakistani Bhai-Bhai category ? :cray:
you need to wash before cook ... you dirty :coffee:

@BDforever, why this man is saying bad words about fishes?Doesn't he know it's blasphemy in this section? I just want to throw him in a pile of Suntki mach and need your help. He is too heavy for me :angry:
how about through him into garbage ?

Back
Top Bottom