What's new

Newly arrived afghan refugees changing anti-PK slogans and throwing stones at Police convoy.

Same thing they do when they come to Europe. Cultural Enrichment.
18881882_1217772451682916_1137068828771729301_n.png

Migrants do Migrant things...

Simple if they have cameras time to throw em out of the country and blacklist em

Imagine the gal to stop us from celebrating our independence day!!

1. Riot police need to encircle the masses
2. Rounding up all the trouble makers and processing them through legal means. (Need to win the perception narrative amongst the refugees to end this once and for all, so needs to be done “by the book”)
3. Process the most violent ones for extradition after serving jail time in Pakistan for their crimes

1. Riot police need to encircle the masses
2. Rounding up all the trouble makers and processing them through legal means. (Need to win the perception narrative amongst the refugees to end this once and for all, so needs to be done “by the book”)
3. Process the most violent ones for extradition after serving jail time in Pakistan for their crimes
Maybe you're right

Except for ofcourse the people who harassed woman (they should be treated harshly)
it's time to calm down, be the bigger country and focus on relationship building, people to people relationship

This is how you build long term relationship

I'm confused here. Let me understand. So It's afghan refugees protesting in Pakistan, against our independence day? Wow

When I was studying in Comsats Abbotabad. At that time MNS government offered large number of scholarships to them and they were studying in universities in Pakistan. Some 50 got their seats in Comsats Abbotabad. In August 2015 we all used to wear Pakistan flag badge on our shirts. They in retaliation started wearing Afghan Flag badges. We were also pissed because it was our independence day hence we were celebrating but they had no such occasion just wanted to tease and oppose. This is the mentality we are fighting. That's when I understood we can have good relations with India (which we should ) but not with afghans. Never ever. Maybe they are normal to us in Taliban rule due to the strict rules implemented by Taliban and guaranteed punishments. But the day Taliban rule is over and another government is in action, they will revert back to this attitude.

When I was studying in Comsats Abbotabad. At that time MNS government offered large number of scholarships to them and they were studying in universities in Pakistan. Some 50 got their seats in Comsats Abbotabad. In August 2015 we all used to wear Pakistan flag badge on our shirts. They in retaliation started wearing Afghan Flag badges. We were also pissed because it was our independence day hence we were celebrating but they had no such occasion just wanted to tease and oppose. This is the mentality we are fighting. That's when I understood we can have good relations with India (which we should ) but not with afghans. Never ever. Maybe they are normal to us in Taliban rule due to the strict rules implemented by Taliban and guaranteed punishments. But the day Taliban rule is over and another government is in action, they will revert back to this attitude.
Met many in UK, they hate Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom