What's new

Newly arrived afghan refugees changing anti-PK slogans and throwing stones at Police convoy.

Pak has missed Raheel Shareef a lot as he sent hundreds of thousands of Afgan back in his 3 years. He single headedly eliminated the terror wing of MQM and kicked out Altaf Hussian from politics of Karachi.

But this Khusra Bajwa could not even tame PTM which is nothing infront of MQM in his bloody 6 years of his tenure. Then this Bajwa joker had reversed the policy of sending Afgans back home.

This is far more serious than incompetency. This is extreme lack of interest, apathy and cowardice regarding security issues of Pak. There is no way terrorism in Pak will reduce as long as Bajwa is here even after Taliban has come to power in Afganistan.

Plus point being a refugee: Get killed in your host's country no body cares. Faster way to getting a one way trip to your maker is get booked in host country.

There is still a section of the people in forum that dislikes criticism at them. They still believe this is not the attitude of majority in Afghanistan. I would say they stoop so low that sometimes India poses as the good neighbor, for they're not hypocrites.

you don't choose your neighbors

be the bigger country and build relationship, they are only humans

propaganda channels in Afghanistan, friendly government and us becoming the bigger people can do the trick

play the long-game and not get angry

Are these Afghans for real? They should be lucky they are in Pakistan enjoying a better life, seeing how the Afghan government and its army trained by one of the world's best for a good part of 20 years have collapsed like a pack of cards.

Any refugee that disrespects the country they live in should be deported immediately, there should be no iffs and buts, but as usual Pakistan is too soft and acting like clown.

Not sure about Punjabis but where i live people love to bully others, even those who go from the UK they get played and harassed by locals. They do exact to the Afghanis and look down to them. The Afghanis are a small minority and no threat to us, if we change our ways then they could easily become friendly. One Afghan mentioned to me that India and Afghanistan are old friends from many centuries ago, I said Pakistan was also part of that Hindustan, so you were actually friends with Pakistan as we share a border. He also mentioned about Pakistan supporting USA, and India supporting Afghanistan government, I said India is the same country who supported USSR to attack Afghanistan, how can you forget that? And Pakistan never attacked Afghanistan. USA is attacking Afghanistan with 40+ countries. If only our government could explain and teach these people but instead they are busy in corruption
India and Afghans were friends? Afghans under Shah Ahmad durrani raided india several times. Looted and killed the inhabitants of the region. It was the Sikhs that stood up and fought back. In retaliation the Afghans massacered thousands of Sikhs.
Indians have no love for Afghans rather they see them as invading barbarians.

When I was studying in Comsats Abbotabad. At that time MNS government offered large number of scholarships to them and they were studying in universities in Pakistan. Some 50 got their seats in Comsats Abbotabad. In August 2015 we all used to wear Pakistan flag badge on our shirts. They in retaliation started wearing Afghan Flag badges. We were also pissed because it was our independence day hence we were celebrating but they had no such occasion just wanted to tease and oppose. This is the mentality we are fighting. That's when I understood we can have good relations with India (which we should ) but not with afghans. Never ever. Maybe they are normal to us in Taliban rule due to the strict rules implemented by Taliban and guaranteed punishments. But the day Taliban rule is over and another government is in action, they will revert back to this attitude.
Were all of them Pashto speaking or farsi / dari?

What's wrong with Pak???

By the by, the Taliban is the right treatment for them. They know exactly how to treat them....

Were all of them Pashto speaking or farsi / dari?

Majority dari. But Pashtoon muhajir is no better. I lived 15 minutes away from a major Afghani muhajir camp for the time it was there. My town 20% population is Afghan muhajir. I know them well

Back
Top Bottom