What's new

New Zealand vs England - Cricket World Cup 2019 Final

haha fk sorry!

their used be indian with similar name! apologies! thats tha worst thing someone must have called you!

Yes it was a very rude insult so you must understand my harsh reply for such an insult. :enjoy:

Of course it is...The fielder should be more aware of his surroundings, where do you think the boundary should be, the car park?

People will come up with all sorts of excuses, the rules are there end of story.
LOL - nicely put. :enjoy:

what a amazing dramatic world cup 2019 Final match. congratulation to England for their dramatic win and sorry to black cap you too deserve the cup .

Boult ....

Over 50th : 15 runs allowed (Boult's morale was deflated)
  • Super Over : 15 runs allowed

That was too much mate

Captain Should have trusted Ferguson with last over
  • He took 3 wickets and 1 Amazing catch
Absolutely. Ferguson was better choice.

NZ captain should be ashamed of himself.

NZ choked in the final of previous WCC and choked in the final of this WCC
I dont think we can say NZ choked in this final, the bowlers held their nerves in chase that went till final ball and a super over, this could have been anyone's game in my opinion

Lol,

The rules should be changed the boundary should have been in New York.
Stokes should have eyes on the back of his head when he hit the ball by sheer chance.

:p::woot:

You misunderstand the rules and my statement then go off on a tangent. Literally no one is talking about that 6 I was talking about the 6 off overthrows and the superover tie.

Lol,

The rules should be changed the boundary should have been in New York.
Stokes should have eyes on the back of his head when he hit the ball by sheer chance.

:p::woot:
Ssssshhhhh

;)

Back
Top Bottom