What's new

New Zealand vs England - Cricket World Cup 2019 Final

Are you ok? My team and India you might want to double check your knowledge of flags.

The throw was to the keeper and the batsman just happened to be in between them he could've easily been on the other side or the ball could've bounced over him or it could've hit the bat and not gone anywhere. It was pure pure luck that it went to the boundary.
I do not buy your explanation. Let the batsman take a single run.

Of course it is...The fielder should be more aware of his surroundings, where do you think the boundary should be, the car park?

Those aren't excuses if you score 240 with boundaries only but the other team scores 241 with singles they win number of boundaries is meaningless.

well coming from an indian id agree skills dont win games...if cricket was still a game of skills your team would be same as it was in past! bakri!
Why are you and navjot Sidhu guy trolling about India -pak in this thread.
Talk something about this match rather than talk crap.

Ireland wins ... erm New Zealander wins it ....erm ... West Indies win .... erm kashmir wins World Cup .

Erm ... :tsk:

Rest of the world beats New Zealand in the World Cup cricket final

Congratulations rest of the world you did it :rofl:

It’s immigration bro, many nations have it.

Are you ok? My team and India you might want to double check your knowledge of flags.

The throw was to the keeper and the batsman just happened to be in between them he could've easily been on the other side or the ball could've bounced over him or it could've hit the bat and not gone anywhere. It was pure pure luck that it went to the boundary.
haha fk sorry!

their used be indian with similar name! apologies! thats tha worst thing someone must have called you!

Boult ....

Over 50th : 15 runs allowed (Boult's morale was deflated)
  • Super Over : 15 runs allowed

That was too much mate

Captain Should have trusted Ferguson with last over
  • He took 3 wickets and 1 Amazing catch

D_dMnORXUAUq6ug.jpg

I do not buy your explanation. Let the batsman take a single run.

That's not how it normally happens you try to get it back to keeper ASAP if you think there's a chance for a run out. You don't have to buy the explanation but even the batsman was apologizing he knows had that happened to his team it would've been bad luck for them.

Those aren't excuses if you score 240 with boundaries only but the other team scores 241 with singles they win number of boundaries is meaningless.

Erm he stepped out, end of.

Why are you and navjot Sidhu guy trolling about India -pak in this thread.
Talk something about this match rather than talk crap.
salty! we are talking about cricket and how stupidity is destroying cricket and credit goes to bcci and their new found wealth! well thats was the only way they could become number 1!

Back
Top Bottom