What's new

New Zealand to play in India after abandoning Pakistan tour

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India

New Zealand´s Martin Guptill plays a shot during the first one-day international (ODI) cricket match between New Zealand and Bangladesh in Napier on February 13, 2019. Photo: AFP
New Zealand´s Martin Guptill plays a shot during the first one-day international (ODI) cricket match between New Zealand and Bangladesh in Napier on February 13, 2019. Photo: AFP

• The series against New Zealand will kick-start India's 2021-22 home season which includes four Tests, three one-dayers and 14 Twenty20 Internationals.
  • New Zealand called off their limited-overs tour of Pakistan minutes before the opening fixture in Rawalpindi on Sept 17.
  • West Indies will arrive in India in February to play six limited-overs matches, followed by Sri Lanka.

NEW DELHI: New Zealand will return to the sub-continent in November to play three Twenty20 Internationals and two Test matches in India, two months after abandoning their tour of Pakistan over supposed safety concerns.
The series against New Zealand will kick-start India's 2021-22 home season which includes four Tests, three one-dayers and 14 Twenty20 Internationals, the Indian cricket board said in a statement on Monday.
New Zealand called off their limited-overs tour of Pakistan minutes before the opening fixture in Rawalpindi on Friday following a security alert from their government.
India could not host the second half of the Indian Premier League (IPL) or the Twenty20 World Cup because of the COVID-19 surge in the country this year.
Both tournaments have been shifted to the United Arab Emirates, with Oman also hosting some T20 World Cup matches.
West Indies will arrive in India in February to play six limited-overs matches, followed by Sri Lanka who will face their hosts

@Imran Khan

Pdf Pakistanis - Indians are brainless, ugly, poor, sh*t on streets , weak etc etc

World - Ditches Pakistan for India.

PDF Pakistanis - Surprised Pikachu Face o_O

I wonder what makes Pakistan less attractive than us ugly poor Indians. Must be quite hard on these "alpha males".
Mostly because our side is not engaging in quid pro quo for what India is doing in Pakistan.. meanwhile enjoy the show while it lasts.

Pdf Pakistanis - Indians are brainless, ugly, poor, sh*t on streets , weak etc etc

I wonder what makes Pakistan less attractive than us ugly poor Indians. Must be quite hard on these "alpha males".

Will the first match take place in Assam or Kerala?

I hope they don't pull the same shenanigans with India. Are these type of cricket tours not planned years in advance?

• The series against New Zealand will kick-start India's 2021-22 home season which includes four Tests, three one-dayers and 14 Twenty20 Internationals.
  • New Zealand called off their limited-overs tour of Pakistan minutes before the opening fixture in Rawalpindi on Sept 17.
  • West Indies will arrive in India in February to play six limited-overs matches, followed by Sri Lanka.

NEW DELHI: New Zealand will return to the sub-continent in November to play three Twenty20 Internationals and two Test matches in India, two months after abandoning their tour of Pakistan over supposed safety concerns.
The series against New Zealand will kick-start India's 2021-22 home season which includes four Tests, three one-dayers and 14 Twenty20 Internationals, the Indian cricket board said in a statement on Monday.
New Zealand called off their limited-overs tour of Pakistan minutes before the opening fixture in Rawalpindi on Friday following a security alert from their government.
India could not host the second half of the Indian Premier League (IPL) or the Twenty20 World Cup because of the COVID-19 surge in the country this year.
Both tournaments have been shifted to the United Arab Emirates, with Oman also hosting some T20 World Cup matches.
West Indies will arrive in India in February to play six limited-overs matches, followed by Sri Lanka who will face their hosts

@Imran Khan
Money talks ....

The Irony...
And you and other Indians need a Pakistani platform to post such news and comments.....must be hard when you don't have a voice to shout your greatness any where else.... even those echo chambers must be quite boring after patting same old backs repeatedly.

White men are more comfortable with subordinates ... those who oppose their order, face the consequences .. a normal behavior ... enjoy the series.

A baniya stole someone's cigarette lighter.

When asked why did he do that, the baniya proudly said "because he spanked me, molested me and did everything wrong he could... he kicked me out of my hut and made me cry rivers... but today I got my chance and I have taken my revenge by steeling his cigarette lighter".

Replace cigarette lighter with cricket match... and the baniya is still a baniya.

@Imran Khan
Waiting for our markhor to make this tour unforgettable.

Back
Top Bottom