What's new

New Zealand for deeper defence ties with India

Penguins from Antarctica.

f00ccd6bccbd95de3038d85eeca53e36.jpg

Who gonna push them? the ocean?

May be they are talking about in the current context, (IS, piracy etc.)

None of that. In case you have'nt noticed yet......both the Australians and New Zealanders are concerned about Chinese expansionism. The other things are relatively minor though they are related to Internal Security, but not really related to Naval capabilities.

None of that. In case you have'nt noticed yet......both the Australians and New Zealanders are concerned about Chinese expansionism. The other things are relatively minor though they are related to Internal Security, but not really related to Naval capabilities.

We should extend the 'offshore petrol boat+Brahmos' to them.

Listen close- He says 'it's appropriate coz she's indian'

I am not talking about that part mate. Just the part where he made fun of the name :P Anyways these people are everywhere , you just need to give them some pain in *** and they are alright. I am sure some sane minded Indian must have made him to apologies for that racist part.

I am not talking about that part mate. Just the part where he made fun of the name :P Anyways these people are everywhere , you just need to give them some pain in *** and they are alright. I am sure some sane minded Indian must have made him to apologies for that racist part.

I'm talking about that part- he was not talking about that name alone, he really wanted to use that to insult 'Indians', and he was on a roll for months with Indians, Toilets, Filthy and Stuff. finally a protest from GOI got him sacked. But the problem is that most NZers supported him whne that happened. That's why NZ is a problem- it's not limited to one person.

I'm talking about that part- he was not talking about that name alone, he really wanted to use that to insult 'Indians', and he was on a roll for months with Indians, Toilets, Filthy and Stuff. finally a protest from GOI got him sacked. But the problem is that most NZers supported him whne that happened. That's why NZ is a problem- it's not limited to one person.

What an embarrassment , lol. Well mate all I can say is that this will remain so until India is a 3rd world. You and me can't do much about it. We need to improve and it will take some time .

What an embarrassment , lol. Well mate all I can say is that this will remain so until India is a 3rd world. You and me can't do much about it. We need to improve and it will take some time .

I don't think we need to be that apologetic. Having poor people is no excuse for being treated lower than decent.

A very Wise Step by NZ. NZ is a small country with limited military capability. In case of any exigency, NZ may not be able to respond to it properly. It is in the interest of NZ to have a tie with india which has a substantial presence in Indian oscen. India may rush to the help of NZ.

BTW, do you know what "third world" means and how that expression originated?

I don't think we need to be that apologetic. Having poor people is no excuse for being treated lower than decent.
poor people are often treated like that.......
There are two options.....either get people out of poverty or keep protesting....

Last edited:
A very Wise Step by NZ. NZ is a small country with limited military capability. In case of any exigency, NZ may not be able to respond to it properly. It is in the interest of NZ to have a tie with india which has a substantial presence in Indian oscen. India may rush to the help of NZ.

Hi, India won't rush I believe ,

Aussies , USA might.

It is quite surprising that new Zealand looking at India
Probably MODI effect, and Vietnam deal ..,

Back
Top Bottom