What's new

New video shows Indian Army beaten and retreating

This is not the real fight guys. I think Chinese outnumbered them a lot . The guy making video is on other side of river. So on that side also there are Chinese soldiers. They are patrolling not attacking. Chinese will do the same if outnumbered while patrolling.
You don't just roam around when trying to take over an area. More videos will come out as this continues I guess.

:lol::lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

There are only lakes near Pangong. Only as per the IQ of pla and then evergreen cheerleaders water flows at such speed in a lake.

May June video taken at Galwan when we were following the rules.

IQ Test: The water flows parallel to the shoreline in the video. Does water waves flow like that in a lake?

No one sees this video except shithole people in May/June LOL

As expected Chinese have more numbers .when will we see China pick up a fight even if the opposition is at 80% of the Chinese.

Its old video from june/july in galwan background.When indian army was not carrying any offensive tools, and was still playing by rule book of not carrying bullets.
To be fair ,I can see plenty of "offensive" weapon on indian side though...just saying.
Common mate ,you guys took hours to kill 20 ,facing around 100 with 250-400 of your men .if it's Pakistan or Indian army in that situation none no of those 100 would have walked alive .and on top of that you guys still have to declare casualties on your side how pathetic.
No wonder you guys leave the posts and run when rebels attack your post during peace keeping missions under UN.
Did a random head count,the soldiers from both sides are almost equal ,apparently less on chinese side.
The Bollywood bravado and the delirious notion that Chinese are in any way complacent or ineffective when they have a purpose,is costing India dearly. I mean China produces 20+ world champions in olympics,India produces zero,that tells a lot. It's pretty significant here.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom