What's new

New US missile can hit Pak, Iran nuclear sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I might escape this sort of thread by coming here rather than IranDefense.

Sadly, I guess not.

Every fifth thread is false flag this, stolen nuke that, "oh LOOK, here is a web site that says what I say is TRUE. It MUST BE!!" :undecided:

I thought I might escape this sort of thread by coming here rather than IranDefense.

Sadly, I guess not.

Every fifth thread is false flag this, stolen nuke that, "oh LOOK, here is a web site that says what I say is TRUE. It MUST BE!!" :undecided:

There is a particular signature of a member on another forum which I like a lot..

Thought you would like to read it.
"Pakistanis (irrespective of their standing in society) exult gossip, paranoia, superstition, and conspiracy theories more than the science of history"- H Khan (the member himself).

US ICBMs have been capable of hitting a coke bottle or window pane anywhere on this planet for well over 40 years or more. We have not done so, have we? why the big flap now?:rolleyes:

Reactions: JK!
makes no sense at all. usa has a carrot and stick + creep in under the radar approach to pakistan.

We will take it as a TOT just like the cruise missiles :smokin: .....don't worry.;)

Firstly , the article is nothing more than Bull Crap
Secondly , do u seriously believe that US would target Iran , and then what , sending oil prices to 250 $ a Barrel ,
What happens next , end of global warming becoz at that price No one except the 10 Million odd Dollar Millionaires would be abble to afford the price of petrol and middle class people would be using Buses
I think that Uncle Sam Knows what happend in the after math of Iraq war

US ICBMs have been capable of hitting a coke bottle or window pane anywhere on this planet for well over 40 years or more. We have not done so, have we? why the big flap now?:rolleyes:

Ohhh Sniper Missiles:what:

But entire pakistan is in range of US, don't forget it.US cannot hunt down hidden Taliban, but it will not be the case for Pakistani Army.
And as yr ISI is playing double games with US, i am afraid above scenario can be happen in near future.

USA drones seem to be doing a better job of killing the Taliban Leadership in Pakistan then Pakistan. While the USA has not been able to run down Omar and Osama, whom seem to be in Pakistan, neither has Pakistan. I dont think it was ever the intent of the USA to destroy the Taliban, just remove them from power.

Why is US declaring this now? Its missiles cover the entire earth and all the countries in it. If it wants to strike even with Minuteman missiles, it can.

Weird that it has to design a new weapon system for something like this. :blink:

Why is US declaring this now? Its missiles cover the entire earth and all the countries in it. If it wants to strike even with Minuteman missiles, it can.

Weird that it has to design a new weapon system for something like this. :blink:

This is not from america, its by Mir Shakil ur Rahman who currently president of All Pakistan Newspapers Society. He was the President of Council of Pakistan Newspapers Editors in 1995-96 and 2003-04 and is currently the president of Pakistan Broadcasters Association. Even by american standards its pretty poorly written.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom