What's new

New US missile can hit Pak, Iran nuclear sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because USA and Israel are afraid that Pakistan will share Nuke Technology with other Muslim States.

ok lets say it happens, but is what have all the islamic states done to stop atrocities in the muslim world?

nothing.

lets hope if they get nukes, they do something about israel, india and the US itself

I guess another useless thread.

Unlike Iran, Pakistan has nuke sites spread over huge area all across the country.

Not to mention the 100+ already guarded nuclear weapons.

Even if complete wipeout is achieved, Pakistan will be left with enough nukes, to wipe Afghanistan, Israel and India out twice over.

Please stop these baseless threads.

what is the big deal. the US had the ability to hit pakistan and for that matter almost any country for a very long time.

US subs in the indian ocean can launch missiles at any of the countries they wish to , with relative safety. except maybe countries too far from the seas

USA can hit any nation in the world within a short time frame ... whats the point and big deal about this ? close this damn thread waste of time and space.

Last edited:
Lol just a look at where the thread has reached, it seems as if everyone is nuking everyone... now this is quite funny come to think of it.

These sort of articles are written to see the public response or to instigate a desired response.

On a saner note.......If US nuke Pakistan than Indian punjab and Kabul will also be wiped off the world map. I also expect US to hit Gawadar hence Oman and Dubai may also be in danger zone.

i find no reason why USA will attack Pakistan. They don't want to disturb relationships with Pakistan and they will not and cannot afford to attack Pakistan.

If they ever did, they have more to lose. The whole world espacially Pakistanis will be against them and not to forget terrorist attacks will be increased in multifolds. They will have tough time in Afghanistan and Iraq without the support of Pakistan. They will oh well thats insane.... they just cannot afford to attack Pakistan.

Stop suspecting USA for this purpose, they are not stupid like this journalist

But how would Pakistan retaliate (nuclear) in case US does that.. You dont have the means to reach US mainland via missiles or Planes??

I think Usa can attack india like the brits did to them...and divide india into 4 parts...
God Bless India...

What is the new news here...US had the capability for decades.

The only way it will ever happen is if a "Faisal Shahzad" happens on the US mainland with some sort of WMD(dirty nuke bomb or some chemical weapon usage)..oh ya and that we don't have a pussy liberal ruling the country.

What is the new news here...US had the capability for decades.

You missed the fine print, it can target these countries NUCLEAR SITES

Forget the Mushroom cloud, then its gonna be one full Cabbage cloud.:cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
i think USA is not in this position to hit Iran or Pakistan.in reaction Iran & Pakistan can hit Qatar,Afghanistan & middle east countries where USA troops are deployed

no i don't think so pakistan is easy target for usa.i the case of war usa and European country will immediately stop supplying weapon and other equipment which is necessary for navy and airforce.pak 75% ships and aircraft will became useless.than pak will be much easier target than Iraq and afghan.

Let us all nuke each other,
2012 world gona end.

what is the big deal. the US had the ability to hit pakistan and for that matter almost any country for a very long time.

US subs in the indian ocean can launch missiles at any of the countries they wish to , with relative safety. except maybe countries too far from the seas

Ha ha ha.....yes US does have the ability to launch missiles at any country in the world but USA only has the GUTS to fire missiles at weak countries such as Panama, Iraq, Afghanistan etc.....USA should try launching missiles at Russia or China etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom