What's new

New US missile can hit Pak, Iran nuclear sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
US may threaten Pak..with a floatilla of aircraft carriers & tomahawks--and may even pressurize it to do whatever it wants---Pakistan will have no options then---Look at US AARAMS sale to pakistan THIS IS TO CHECKMATE INDIA's Su30's & pak's overdependance on China--US power games !!!

US may threaten India..with a flotilla of aircraft carriers & tomahawks--and may even pressurize it to do whatever it wants---India will have no options then---Look at US AARAMS sale to India THIS IS TO CHECKMATE Chinas Su30's & Indians overdependence on Russia--US power games !!!.CheckMate:azn:

Well it will make History, one nuclear armed country attacking another one.

Wonder what Pakistani nukes gona target in case of a defeat :undecided:

Any guess any one? :smokin:

1. India
2. Burma
3. Nepal

Make a wild guess :devil:

ok, why would pak nuke another country in case of US attacking pak nuclear installations? think about it, unless pakistan gets nuked, whats the point of nuking another nation?

Lets take your examples:

1) India : If US attaks pak nuclear installations, pakistan loses its capability to make nukes, but it doesnt actually destroy the nation of pakistan. The average Pakistani wont be harmed. but nuking india will result in nuclear retaliation. so in the end it achieves nothing except millions in death, when the whole thing can simply be avoided by not nuking in the first place. Besides, the threat of nuking india might not be enough to deter USA.

2) Burma: What the f**k for?

3) Nepal: see Burma above

4) Israel (i know u didnt say it, but other members did): See India above. Plus, nuking Israel can hurt USA, but not in long term. Besides, not all Pak missiles can reach Israel and Israel has a very good ABM capability, plus US ABM systems will be ready to defend Israel, so no guarantee of a successful hit.

If you really want to hurt USA, try nuking:

1) Afghanistan & Iraq: US troops stationed there get vaporised.

2) China: Will escalate conflict into a global one and China might nuke US as retaliation. Global nuclear war results.

3) Arab nations: This is a real merit. They cant nuke back, and nuking these will cut oil supplies all over the world. the whole world suffers. Might even start a global war for

ANd before someone calls me a warmonger or some other name, this is just a purely hypothetical, emotion-detached assessment. Not saying Pak should do this.

ok, why would pak nuke another country in case of US attacking pak nuclear installations? think about it, unless pakistan gets nuked, whats the point of nuking another nation?

Lets take your examples:

1) India : If US attaks pak nuclear installations, pakistan loses its capability to make nukes, but it doesnt actually destroy the nation of pakistan. The average Pakistani wont be harmed. but nuking india will result in nuclear retaliation. so in the end it achieves nothing except millions in death, when the whole thing can simply be avoided by not nuking in the first place. Besides, the threat of nuking india might not be enough to deter USA.

4) Israel (i know u didnt say it, but other members did): See India above. Plus, nuking Israel can hurt USA, but not in long term. Besides, not all Pak missiles can reach Israel and Israel has a very good ABM capability, plus US ABM systems will be ready to defend Israel, so no guarantee of a successful hit.

2) China: Will escalate conflict into a global one and China might nuke US as retaliation. Global nuclear war results.

3) Arab nations: This is a real merit. They cant nuke back, and nuking these will cut oil supplies all over the world. the whole world suffers. Might even start a global war for

ANd before someone calls me a warmonger or some other name, this is just a purely hypothetical, emotion-detached assessment. Not saying Pak should do this.

Wow nicely ignoring what i have said before but i ask you again what would India do if Americans decided to neutralize India with this missile or others they have in there inventory

They can hit us with simple tomahawk.....Whats the big deal......

They were able to hit our Nuclear sites long ago........

I dont knwo whats the purpose of this thread.....

Why Qatar!!!:what: I dunn wanna die from My own Country's Missile!!!!:rofl:

In which sense Qatar & Afghanistan are comparable !!!!! Just like Qatar US has its troops stationed in all the gulf countries and even in Pakistan itself.

Thank God u got no position in Military.:D:lol:

They can hit us with simple tomahawk.....Whats the big deal......

They were able to hit our Nuclear sites long ago........

I dont knwo whats the purpose of this thread.....

Wow amazing now i can see why Indians can simply ignore legit questions and keep flaming a fantasy thanks to the genius above and likes him.:hitwall:

Lets take your examples:

Why
Dont you think "why" is the most important question,

Why will USA attack its most important ally Pakistan?
Why India wants USA to attack Pakistan?

Unless you dont have answers to these why's, add Mauritius to the list of countires Pakistan will nuke and ask

What the f**k for?

:hitwall:

Why Qatar!!!:what: I dunn wanna die from My own Country's Missile!!!!:rofl:

In which sense Qatar & Afghanistan are comparable !!!!! Just like Qatar US has its troops stationed in all the gulf countries and even in Pakistan itself.

Thank God u got no position in Military.:D:lol:
Yeah bro that would be great ?When Pakistan will launch the missile go to your roof and start waving Pakistani Flag.Give a good welcome to Pakistani Missile
:yahoo::pakistan:

1961 Eisenhower's Warning

Last edited by a moderator:
US cant hit 62 Muslim countries....but we can hit the only JEW and the only Hindu country on the face of the world....
Before we die we will finish you and your pathatic little Jew friend.
and let me tell you once again.....Pakistan has more than 50 missile sites...which even US dont know....US can hit reactors not the missile sites....We will have enough time to fire our stockpile of 120(approx) missiles to US bases, India and Israel...

ONE LAST SUGGESTION....DONT WORRY ABOUT PAKISTAN....WORRY ABOUT INDIA.

Strange isn't it, an article written by some American published in a Pakistani newspaper, and the Indians only trying to verify the content and its logic, still the Pakistani members jump around one legged on nuking India.

Arre before Americans nuke you, take them by surprise, nuke them blast them bomb them save your skin. We Indians have nothing to do with this, its your and your UNCLES' problem.

Ye to woh hi bat ho gayi, jiski lathi uski bhais, Takde Americans hamesha dhamki dete rehte hai aur gussa humpe..

this is just a baseless thread, US have missile that can reach any where across the Gloab, this do not means that they are going to attack you.

although i do not expect any good from the US but i take them to be wise enough not to induldge themselves in activities that will cause harm to them.

a neuclear strike agaissnt any country bu anyone will bring death to the whole man-kindl. with so many neuclear forces operating, the results of such an out-rage would be vastly devastating...

regards!

Quite surprised with the number of comments on this thread. I thought it was interesting that the USA has always had the ability for a long range global strike capability - but is attempting to find even more sophisticated ways of inflicting damage on any would be threat.

Pakistan can not ever match the USA or any major powers but needs to devise a system that can DETER any misconceived ideas of an invasion/strike if this country does not do the their bidding.

I believe it has the capability to DETER most nations but it needs to ensure that its deliverysystems have the reach (via SLBM/SLCM/ICBM/ALCM) and the ability to penetrate their defences. If DETTERRENCE fails then these third party threat states will continue to make threats and when an opportunity comes to their way - execute it.

Nuclear weapons are one of the most horrendous weapons developed by mankind. They do need to be destroyed/dismantled but it needs to be initiated by the superpowers first (unlikely at the moment) - if they do not then the proliferation of WMD's will continue and then cause more problems in the longterm future of nations security.

Pakistan needs to be very careful as the schemes of the so called developed nations (WE COME IN PEACE - SHOOT TO KILL) are numerous. At every opportunity they are trying their best to undermine Pakistan - when you think that things seem to get better, there is always another story trying to malign Pakistan, its military and its successfull Intelligence agency. it needs to ensure that it has good contacts with its friends everywhere (including the USA) - it needs to neutralise the anti-Pakistan Hawks in those nations.

and why US should attack Pakistani Nuke Installations..?

There are two reason why USA would attack Pakistan's Nuke installations :

1. Because of Indian lobbying.

2. Because USA and Israel are afraid that Pakistan will share Nuke Technology with other Muslim States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom