New titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Kindly introduce these titles too for members...

1...Analyst
For those members who analysed events very well,rather then wasting their time on naswarville only.

2...Patriot
For those members who post pro-Pakistani material in great number.

3...Warmonger
For those members who keep on trolling and derailing threads

4....Creative
For those who always show up with new ideas

5....Critic
Those who analize events by diagnosing the lapses within.

These titles must be given to the members under the name new group besides TT,The prominent members of PDF after star members,Best Regards

Also a new title group for the naviers :lol:

The goal should be LESS titles, not more. Otherwise we will be like the parliament, with 100 full ministers and 100 ministers of state and 100 special advisers out of the total 300 members.

@Slav Defence .. can we choose our own title or it will be given to us by mods?

Last edited by a moderator:
How about request webby to add the title Sir to your handles-
Sir Slav Defence it sounds good-
Good for self esteem and easy does it-

@Slav Defence .. can we choose our own title or it will be given to us by mods?

Sir Hinduguy- koi honory title to kisi nay dena nai khudi add keralo Sir-

How about request webby to add the title Sir to your handles-
Sir Slav Defence it sounds good-
Good for self esteem and easy does it-

Sir Hinduguy- koi honory title to kisi nay dena nai khudi add keralo Sir-
I dont want 'sir'... I want tharki title for me.. imran khan and guru dutt ... :cheesy:

Instead of the warmongers, I think there needs to be another title which highlights the crappy bitter, venomous posts made against Pakistan by certain members, who derail threads by coming up with troll nut job "history" and "facts". There have been good threads derailed into fair and lovely campaign by certain members from certain some where. Apparently, banning has no effect on them, so maybe giving them a title like "Retarded Troll Brigade" would be nice.

Instead of the warmongers, I think there needs to be another title which highlights the crappy bitter, venomous posts made against Pakistan by certain members, who derail threads by coming up with troll nut job "history" and "facts". There have been good threads derailed into fair and lovely campaign by certain members from certain some where. Apparently, banning has no effect on them, so maybe giving them a title like "Retarded Troll Brigade" would be nice.

And another title- POST REPORTER will be nice too. @Flamingo :lol:

The goal should be LESS titles, not more. Otherwise we will be like the parliament, with 100 full ministers and 100 ministers of state and 100 special advisers out of the total 300 members.

Mr.Panoptus,please stop resembling PDF to Pakistani ministry,it is just a forum,and here the reason of introducing few more titles will effect very positively to various members,they will be motivated more,to write in much better way,I think that CRITIC suits you the most.:D

Analysts is a good idea.

thank you for appreciation,Mr.Last hope...I liked critic the most... :D
So @WebMaster @Awesome @nuclearpak @Aeronaut...what are your suggestion? :D

I like Analyst... Although, iss duniya main naak chiranay walay bohot bethay huay hain, dihaan se titles ka intikhaab karo.

Patriot... Yaar Patriot patriot khelne ka drama hum nahi karte.

3...Warmonger
For those members who keep on trolling and derailing threads
They are buzdil, not warmongerers. Derailing threads = peeing in your pants.

We should always try to be good posters, that's it. A good poster will get that recognition regardless of a title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom