What's new

New Suzuki Product (Suzuki Swift)

Well wait a minute:

First of all i cant understand why Suzuki has launched this car in Pakistan.
Because this car is so small and drives as sh!t ( i have driven it) and believe me or not in Australia 90% Swift is owned by Chicks.

This car cant accommodate a family neither it is suitable to go to office , it is good for girls to go to universities and this is it.

Here is a new car launched in Pakistan which in my view will give a Tough time to Dominating Honda and Toyota.

Chevrolet Cruze.

876796ffbb82585ad04a56f642432916.jpg

e616f4f04b7eb89ce7208b9c7f6576b0.jpg

Guys its worth moneyy..My uncle own it and i used to drive it when ever i got chance..its amazing..BTW there is new sedan version of Swift in India called Dezire its more sexyy ;)

This car is a flop.

Who is going to buy a 1300 cc car without a Trunk in Pakistan??

The car has a decent mileage and a good power/weight ratio. It is a good package for city driving.

This car is a flop.

The market is the best judge for any new product. People in India were also little apprensive ,because of it's "different looks" ( 5 years back), but it became a hot cake in months. BTW, if imported swifts are already available in pakistan, then suzuki must have done some market research before starting for local production, or else it could have continued with the imports.
Higher price could have been because of dollor exchange rate for few imported components.
Indian market prefer hatchbacks because of better manuvarability and easier to park.:azn:
India would be a unique market where "Tall boy" design (WagonR, Santro, i-10, Estilio, Nano ) are such a hit.
May be this will be true for pakistan too.

Salaam

Because this car is so small and drives as sh!t ( i have driven it) and believe me or not in Australia 90% Swift is owned by Chicks.

This car cant accommodate a family neither it is suitable to go to office , it is good for girls to go to universities and this is it.

I will have to disagree with you here.

Ive driven a swift - they are fun to drive and are very popular here in the UK; driving instructors and inner city workers love them, as well as people with small families.

This is a good car for Pakistan, especially congested areas.

Other factors to take into account are economy and reliability, and this meets both.

Swift is a very good , powerful car with good safety measures.:smitten: I used to drive it 3-4 months, until i met a bloody accident. But I was safe , the airbags came out, seat belts locked immediately and the horn started beeping continuously. Any way I only got minor injuries, but the car is scrapped after police investigation. :frown:

before it was being imported but now it being manufactured in pakistan.

Are you sure?

I believe that that Pakistan has a number of Car Assembly Plants but the "Car" is usually imported in completely knocked down condition. I also believe that some of minor parts are manufactured in Pakistan i.e. not the Engine or the Gear Box etc.

No wonder the car prices were so high.....what kind of Import channel is followed ...because...This car as of now was only manufactured in India ...and I guess..India and Pakistan have no such trade ...as far as I know.

I think its 1 million Pakistan Rupees that translate to 5.4 lac INR which is the ex showroom price of the top end model in Mumbai.

PS: This model of swift has been largely designed by Maruti engineers from India. May be GOI should ask them to design the next MBT as well..:azn:

The Swift is an awesome car. Best small car in the Indian market. Trust me, whatever the price, it's worth it.

The market is the best judge for any new product. People in India were also little apprensive ,because of it's "different looks" ( 5 years back), but it became a hot cake in months. BTW, if imported swifts are already available in pakistan, then suzuki must have done some market research before starting for local production, or else it could have continued with the imports.
Higher price could have been because of dollor exchange rate for few imported components.
Indian market prefer hatchbacks because of better manuvarability and easier to park.:azn:
India would be a unique market where "Tall boy" design (WagonR, Santro, i-10, Estilio, Nano ) are such a hit.
May be this will be true for pakistan too.

i agree, but then that swift had a trunk, this one doesnt. My only concern is that people with money would buy the car (for looks, may be), but people who are willing to get a 'big' car (the trunk thing) or you can say a 1000 cc plus car wont go for this one for the reason i have already mentioned.

Suzuki has no soul ...

I am alergic to Suzukis you put a Suzuki infront of me , I will sneeze

11497d42f8e0dcff71ff9e64a913ce28.jpg

This is a real car - :usflag: buy American - muscle car they might not last for 20 years but you will have fun in em on highways

This car is a flop.

PERHAPS you need to know you can fold the rear seat and that hatch back becomes a LARGE TRUNK you can put a elephant inside it :azn:

There is normally a button to bring down the rear seats

And hatch backs are considered SPORTY ... vs trunk cars = family old guy image

Back
Top Bottom