What's new

New PAF Base under construction

How about a base in Qatar?

Turkey has, Iran has a defense pact with them. We miss Pakistan :D

Qatar looks like a nice idea

Considering Size of Baluchistan , we really need 3 Airbases in Baluchistan and with the arrival of brand new Thunders , certainly a possibility to achieve these goals

Baluchistan has a number of caa airports all you need is to add paf facility to it like rest of the country but paf is focused on east and you defend major population / economic centers not just land

Pasni, quetta, turbat and Shamshi are there may not be mob but can be activated

Also sqn like 22 with lots of new conversion pilots will not face large bird strike problem jf or non jf as all sqn will convert and 22 may become a STD sqn and not ocu as PESHAWAR base 26 is the ocu unless they add one more at rafiqui like 18 which will convert 2017 built aircraft ??

Jf coe is also at peshawar all training on type ground plus air etc

Risialpur to rafiqui to peshawar

Can anyone post new pictures of Bholari as I dont see much progress. As per one of the tenders they are still looking for basic things.

Attachments

• WP_20171009_005[1].jpg
    WP_20171009_005[1].jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 91
Someone had posted recent Satellite pics on this forum somewhere where runways and hangers are done but I am sure there are other areas still being built. Not sure what is project completion date

Someone had posted recent Satellite pics on this forum somewhere where runways and hangers are done but I am sure there are other areas still being built. Not sure what is project completion date
Could u give link plz .

Could u give link plz .
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-air-force-news-discussions.8600/page-225#post-9541197
Google map has hide the place
upload_2017-11-17_20-54-11.png

As per Group Capt (retired) Sultan Hali new base at BHOLARI will be operational till the end of this year
ACE speaks volumes for the national effort and is being replicated at the upcoming Main Operating Air Base at Bholari where the focus would be providing air support to maritime operations. The groundbreaking ceremony was performed in December 2015 while the newly accomplished project will be inaugurated before this year ends.
https://dailytimes.com.pk/134112/aces-meet-2017/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom