What's new

New PAF Base under construction

Looks like a new fighter wing will be formed at this base focused on east and not on the sea, masroor and pasni will be focused on sea/shore operations
I could not find on google earth satellite .Any pics u can post i kept looking on kotri area .My guess and hope it would be new fighter wing with twin engine .
It will close gap between masroor and mirpur area FOB.

I could not find on google earth satellite .Any pics u can post i kept looking on kotri area .My guess and hope it would be new fighter wing with twin engine .
It will close gap between masroor and mirpur area FOB.

Basically just outside Hyderabad google is old but shows few things but in reality lots of structure are now in place or under construction, may be in next 2-3 years base will be active

Last edited:
we need more air bases.situation in balochistan is not good.there is a growing danger of american drone attack in balochistan.we need more air bases and on more strategic locations which helps us thwart enemy air waves.

Looks like a new fighter wing will be formed at this base focused on east and not on the sea, masroor and pasni will be focused on sea/shore operations
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the subject . . . .. . . . after a decade!
The thread is from 2017.

And

It is not the ONLY dead thread that you have posted in over last couple of days.

So a lot of dead MoD/Defence projects are being revived?!
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the subject . . . .. . . . after a decade!
The thread is from 2017.

And

It is not the ONLY dead thread that you have posted in over last couple of days.

First time it was mentioned when second order of f-16 was placed back in 90s the embargo order

How about a base in Qatar?

Turkey has, Iran has a defense pact with them. We miss Pakistan :D
we will never get involve in any crises in MIDDLE-EAST related to Domestic or Regional Politics of the region. This is the unspoken but FUNDAMENTAL principle of our foreign policy you can observe this principle applied during different crises of Middle-east for example
1- Iran/Iraq War
2- Recent Syrian Crises
3- In recent past political crises in Egypt
4- Yemen situation
5- Lebanon Civil War
etc.

Not sure it will depend on when the construction phase is completed but I think as masroor and rafiqi wings are 4 sqn each May be the new wing at new base will get one sqn from each of the larger Wings, again guess unless paf have other plans

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom