What's new

New OIC secretary-general urged to help resolve Kashmir issue

This thread is a perfect reason why Kashmiri people must never be abandoned by the Muslim world and why must they get their due right for self determination. Until every Kashmiri is under occupation, every breathing Muslim is a slave.

This thread is a perfect reason why Kashmiri people must never be abandoned by the Muslim world and why must they get their due right for self determination. Until every Kashmiri is under occupation, every breathing Muslim is a slave.

Try displaying your shenanigans where somebody cares.

We have seen the amount of support arab or the fabled ummah has shown to Kashmir, heck they invite foreign powers to help resolve their local conflicts.

If this ummah continues doing what its been doing, I dont think anybody in India will be losing their sleep over this.

None of which are concrete or backup with solid evidence, unlike the counter argument I produce.

Thusly, both responses are subjected to ethical criticism. Say for example that I bad-mouth India just because I felt like it, would this reflect the average perception of Indians in an X or Y state. Then again, too much of generalization is neither logical nor is mature. You could have easily adopted a moderate civil approach to expose bigotry or ignorance.

What is solid evidence to you?

Now you seem like decemt poster but maybe you should start with reading your own "solid evidences" in more detail.

For starters your links mentioned plastics and chemicals as non-oil products, which if you go deep enough are sourced from oil as well.

What I quoted was facts, and I didnt need to put hyperlinks since it came from my head, but if articles amd stories is what floats your boat, I can get them too.

I could care less for a dumb **** to whom I initially replied, and wouldnt bad mouth a whole.country either, you may have felt offended, but then, its the internet

Now you seem like decemt poster but maybe you should start with reading your own "solid evidences" in more detail.

For starters your links mentioned plastics and chemicals as non-oil products, which if you go deep enough are sourced from oil as well.

What I quoted was facts, and I didnt need to put hyperlinks since it came from my head, but if articles amd stories is what floats your boat, I can get them too.

I could care less for a dumb **** to whom I initially replied, and wouldnt bad mouth a whole.country either, you may have felt offended, but then, its the internet

Every link I attached shows figures, speaking for themselves.

I don't expect people to like or dislike the way I introduce or counter an argument, I only lay out the figures and people should do the math.

What I quoted was facts, and I didnt need to put hyperlinks since it came from my head

Then I hope your head will help you to figure out that the relations we maintain with India isn't merely restricted with oil.

And I hope your head will implore you not to generalize a set of bigoted traits on one group of people.

And I hope your head will guide you not to jump off the gun again on a sentimental basis.

Left should be left and right should be right. Oil is one thing, non-Oil products are another. Unless you don't feel like examine each and every one of them then this won't be my problem.

It isn't about feeling offended or not, otherwise there is no point for having a healthy constructive debates. But clearly, you did feel offended.

Try displaying your shenanigans where somebody cares.

We have seen the amount of support arab or the fabled ummah has shown to Kashmir, heck they invite foreign powers to help resolve their local conflicts.

If this ummah continues doing what its been doing, I dont think anybody in India will be losing their sleep over this.

The vast majority member states of the OIC aren't Arabs. For some reasons, it appears to be that you happen to have a problem with a given race for one reason or another.

If this ummah continues doing what its been doing, I dont think anybody in India will be losing their sleep over this

So now when you're done with race, you start attacking people on religious ground. Interesting, here comes another presentation of the dark vein of intolerance.

Not true. Oil is slightly marginal in the Saudi-Indo trade equation.

and I'm Sure We have other players in ME to Counter it... Besides KSA can do no shit for India... You didn't even Support Pakistan in UN on Kashmir Issue... Why do you worry about a puny OIC

and I'm Sure We have other players in ME to Counter it... Besides KSA can do no shit for India... You didn't even Support Pakistan in UN on Kashmir Issue... Why do you worry about a puny OIC

I don't understand why are you harassing me :undecided:

I told you. Customers are kings. If you don't want to buy oil from us, then all what you can do is to contact your congressman, have a word with him about that. I'm just saying that there are things of greater importance than oil.

Take the 50 billion dollars contract India signed with SAABIC as an example.

And for the record, no vote has been passed to impose sanctions neither on India or on Pakistan in the UN. Unless you happen to be in contact with a ghost of your own then that isn't our problem

I don't understand why are you harassing me :undecided:

I told you. Customers are kings. If you don't want to buy oil from us, then all what you can do is to contact your congressman, have a word with him about that. I'm just saying that there are things of greater importance than oil.

Take the 50 billion dollars contract India signed with SAABIC as an example.

And for the record, no vote has been passed to impose sanctions neither on India or on Pakistan in the UN. Unless you happen to be in contact with a ghost of your own then that isn't our problem

I'm not harassing u or ur post.. I was Replying for that Dude frum KSA.... He says If KSA Decided to to put Sanction on India then india is Doomed it seems..

I'm not harassing u or ur post.. I was Replying for that Dude frum KSA.... He says If KSA Decided to to put Sanction on India then india is Doomed it seems..

Have I ever said such thing? No, then your comments are in no way related to everything I said whatsoever.

I don't agree on everything comes in or out from any KSA member here.

@Yzd Khalifa …. bro, I don't have anything against KSA. But comrade Arabian Legend's quotes doesn't deserve any better response.

No hard feelings.

We can't afford losing the Vatican, let alone an economic giant on the raise like India.

The point that I was trying to make is that things should never be solved in this manner no matter what.

Have I ever said such thing? No, then your comments are in no way related to everything I said whatsoever.

I don't agree on everything comes in or out from any KSA member here.

I didn't say you... but i was Replying for his post.

Pakistan hopes OIC, UN & International community will continue their much needed support to the Freedom of Kashmir cause.

Thanks to OIC for their support - Inshallah IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir will be freed from nasty clutches of Occupiers who terrorize/oppresses innocent Kashmiris since 1947.

kash304.jpg

2010-09-27Grafik2553604265862793580.jpg

11387-india-1335858518-512-640x480.jpg

kashmir-protest.jpg

interrogation.jpg

l1010430_ce57.jpg

image029.jpg

images

6467872_n.jpg

@Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani @BLACKEAGLE @Hazzy997 @Arabian Legend @T-123456 @Serpentine @Sinan @Kalu miah @iajdani @others

Back
Top Bottom