What's new

New OIC secretary-general urged to help resolve Kashmir issue

After reading your first post in this thread I understood perfectly where the similarity lies.:lol:

:lol:

OP is the biggest load of bull cr@p

Here is why!

A couple of years ago, I was begged and then almost dragged to attend this big meeting where bunch of local and Middle Eastern leaders were going to discuss economic issues.

So I go there, and as predicted it soon turned into Mullah-fest (that I had feared). slogans were raised

--- Muslims unite - they said
--- We are bigger economy than Cheen, and Amreeka, and even Martians - they said
--- Muslims unite - the crowd roared

Then there was prayer time,
everyone ran like mad to join the prayers. 6 different prayer gatherings, in the same forking building

--- Muslims unite? My forking foot

I shook my head in utter disgust, grabbed my stuff and left.

--- Muslims unite?

yeah right. hahahahahahahah

A belief system that divides a group of 100 EDUCATED people into 6 different prayer groups, is one of the most forked up idea

A belief system that divides a group of 100 EDUCATED people into 6 different prayer groups, is one of the most forked up idea

Sorry, but what are those six different groups? ( I don't know anything of it)

How about a plebiscite in Bahrain, Yemen, Syria, Kurdistan and so on ? :sarcastic:

Bahrain does not want a plebiscite they are all the same people they want a change in government not succession, the shias of Yemen do not want secession either it is only the Houthi group which is made up of one tribe, the Kurds want autonomy not outright succession and Syrian and Iraqi Kurds have autonomy already.

Lastly coming from an Indian reeks of hypocrisy. :rofl:

Fauji,

He is a mirpuri pakistani living in UK. @janbaaz or @Pakistani Exile could confirm that.

Most likely that is true.

I urge Indians on this forum to ask very similar question.

If a poster raises an issue, ask

do you live in the area?

If he answers in affirmative, then ask if he has been impacted negatively by Indian gov policies.

Again if the answer is "yes",

then Indian posters must confirm (if possible) and apologize to him as a fellow Indian citizen.

there is nothing to be gained by proving Indian policies to someone who doesn't live in the area

similarly

there is nothing to be gained by proving India is great, to someone who lives in an area and has been injured by less than desired Indian gov policies.

Hope you understand

Sorry, but what are those six different groups? ( I don't know anything of it)

you really don't have to (sorry I am not patronizing).

that six (number of groups) may very well have been 2, or 4, or 10.

All depends on which sect and how many members of that sect are present in that venue.

The idea is to show the mirror to all these islamo fascists that religion cannot be a uniting force.

Never happened in Christians, and will never happen in Islamism, Hinduism, jainism, Sikhism, etc. etc. etc

Why?

Belief system is deeply personal, and thus extremely tailored to the need of individuals.

Any thing that is extremely tailored will not fit more than a handful of people.

We can use simple statistics (without ever delving into the small details of A religion).

Regards

Last edited:
Im a kashmiri muslim
it is our state which is occupied

we hate hindus, the little black monkeys look nothing like us,
they don't talk like us
they don't share our culture
they don't share our religion

kashmiris chased out pandits because they chose india over kashmiri

kashmiri muslims wish to be part of Pakistan and want hindu indians out of our land
You are a mirpuri on whom even sane Pakistanis spit ..... care about our chicken tikka takeaway counter !!

Bahrain does not want a plebiscite they are all the same people they want a change in government not succession, the shias of Yemen do not want secession either it is only the Houthi group which is made up of one tribe, the Kurds want autonomy not outright succession and Syrian and Iraqi Kurds have autonomy already.

Lastly coming from an Indian reeks of hypocrisy. :rofl:

Hey India is not the one going out and giving statements, cause we know we know our house is not in order, unlike the Arabs and OIC, we are not hypocrites.

As for Bahrain not wanting a plebsicite, good joke! Shias and Sunnis are not same people, I thought the episode in Syria and the sectarian attacks against Shias in Pakistan and Iraq would have made that clear by now! Also Kurds don't wan't just autonomy, otherwise why exactly are they still fighting:woot:. And Houthis are not just some small tribe, they are like 35% of the total population.

So yeah sort your house first OIC and then give us sermons about plebscite. Just because you are Muslim doesn't mean you deserve a separate country.

Hey India is not the one going out and giving statements, cause we know we know our house is not in order, unlike the Arabs and OIC, we are not hypocrites.

As for Bahrain not wanting a plebsicite, good joke! Shias and Sunnis are not same people, I thought the episode in Syria and the sectarian attacks against Shias in Pakistan and Iraq would have made that clear by now! Also Kurds don't wan't just autonomy, otherwise why exactly are they still fighting:woot:. And Houthis are not just some small tribe, they are like 35% of the total population.

So yeah sort your house first OIC and then give us sermons about plebscite. Just because you are Muslim doesn't mean you deserve a separate country.

You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.
Iraqi Kurdistan is the most peaceful region in Iraq, Syrian Kurds have also largely kept out of the Syrian conflict but have established their own enclave in Northern Syria which they govern. Shia is not an ethnic group idiot and Bahrainis are all Arabs and most of them are Shias about 3/4ths to be exact and the problems in Bahrain have to do with the government which is Sunni monarchy. So a Shia Pakistani and a Sunni Pakistani are two different people lol Indian logic. @al-Hasani can tell you about the Houthis they do not even make up all of the Shias in Yemen let alone most of Yemen.

Actually Indians should be the last one talking while the fighting in the middle east is a recent flareup which has more to do with government and not succession Indians have been occupying a whole people for 60+ years.

I understand what you are saying.

Allow me to point something important.

Just like a mirpuri living in London is willing to fight the internet fights

Indians settled in the West are ALSO willing to fight the internet fights.

Sadly.

In both the cases, there is a large body of their kin who are suffering due to lack of justice at the hands of another group of the so called kin

Ironical. Right?

You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.
Iraqi Kurdistan is the most peaceful region in Iraq, Syrian Kurds have also largely kept out of the Syrian conflict but have established their own enclave in Northern Syria which they govern.
Shia is not an ethnic group idiot and Bahrainis are all Arabs and most of them are Shias about 3/4ths to be exact and the problems in Bahrain have to do with the government which is Sunni monarchy. So a Shia Pakistani and a Sunni Pakistani are two different people lol Indian logic. @al-Hasani can tell you about the Houthis they do not even make up all of the Shias in Yemen let alone most of Yemen.

Actually Indians should be the last one talking while the fighting in the middle east is a recent flareup which has more to do with government and not succession Indians have been occupying a whole people for 60+ years.

You very conveniently forgot to mention the Kurds in Turkey!

I know Shia in Bahrain are not an ethnic group, but they don't want to be ruled by a Sunni Monarchy, something which they have made very clear. And when one group starts killing the other group by bombing there kids and women it clearly means that they are not the same people, Race and ethnicity isn't the only thing that defines a "people".

So once again, stop being such a hypocrite OIC, sort your own house first and then come lecture us. Its like Pakistan giving lectures to Malaysia on sectarian tolerance :lol:

You very conveniently forgot to mention the Kurds in Turkey!

I know Shia in Bahrain are not an ethnic group, but they don't want to be ruled by a Sunni Monarchy, something which they have made very clear. And when one group starts killing the other group by bombing there kids and women it clearly means that they are not the same people, Race and ethnicity isn't the only thing that defines a "people".

So once again, stop being such a hypocrite OIC, sort your own house first and then come lecture us. Its like Pakistan giving lectures to Malaysia on sectarian tolerance :lol:

I didn't mention Kurds in Turkey because it is more calm there than even in Iraqi Kurdistan or Syrian Kurdistan. The Kurds have had a ceasefire with the Turks since 2013. Although I would say out of all the Kurds they are the ones who want succession the most.

You chose a wrong analogy.:D Malaysia is probably more bigoted than Pakistan. It is just more peaceful, not liberal. ( bhoomiputra ideology )

Back
Top Bottom