What's new

New OIC secretary-general urged to help resolve Kashmir issue

kurdish area in iraq is peaceful because thats why they supported american intervention.
Its by design did not happen automatically.
Even during american occupation, kurdish area was peaceful. There is a reason why. Because they were allowed to be themselves for the first time.
If Iraq tries to take it over, there will be blood.

For some reason I don't see Mirpuri's flags.

I think there is no conspiracy

I mean Pakistan's Flag . Mods enforced India's flag on abingdonboy . He cannot change his flags . I am a realist . I dont talk conspiracy .

P.S. He was Born in U.K. ( Hussian might also have been but its dual standards)

OIC is controlled by rich middle eastern states that are to lazy to do anything themselves. They even had to ask America to help them against Saddam, what makes any one think they will be of any use in Kashmir Issue.

Most so called muslim states couldn't give two hoots about Pakistan or South Asian Muslims, its just us Pakistanis that are in love with a concept of an ummah that unfortunately does not exist.

I mean we have great examples of what OIC accomplished in Syria, right? or Libya? Iran? Iraq? Bahrain? Bosnia? Palestine? Sudan? Mali? Lebanon? Need I go on?

I mean Pakistan's Flag . Mods enforced India's flag on abingdonboy . He cannot change his flags . I am a realist . I dont talk conspiracy .

P.S. He was Born in U.K. ( Hussian might also have been but its dual standards)

Oh I see.

I see even North Korean flags here

So not too concerned about flags in particular.

But I understand what you are saying

KSA doesn't give the oil for free. If KSA stops exporting oil, well good enough, I guess citizens of KSA can survive eating, drinking, gallons and gallons of oil.

At least we don't leave our people too starve to death. :)

Not when tens of countries have signed long-terms contracts, or people visiting their most sacred spots, or a country with 2 trillions of dollars in national and foreign exchange reserves, or a country with a tremendous amount of inner and outer investments, and the list goes on and on.

At least we don't leave our people too starve to death. :)

Not when tens of countries have signed long-terms contracts, or people visiting their most sacred spots, or a country with 2 trillions of dollars in national and foreign exchange reserves, or a country with a tremendous amount of inner and outer investments, and the list goes on and on.
I agree you are a rich country but got little say in south asian affairs
Not sure who this gent is, and my guess is Indian foreign ministry wont even consider it worthy of protest.
so yes, he just said something, shook hands, pakistanis are happy, the gentleman is happy and all ate biryani together.

Come and Get it .

Also Neither Arabian Legend nor ex OIC chief understands " 2 nation theory" . 2 nation theory if i break it down to very basic terms comes to 1 nation for for muslims who would like to separate to protect self interest and one nation for everyone else ( including muslims 150 million plus of them ) .

And any organization who wants to challenge territorial integrity of India , I say best of Luck .

While I was living in the UK, Australia, and in the US, I had the change to get to meet many Indians, Pakistanis, and Kashmiri. I spoke with them in light of the Khashmir issue, and I got various kinds of answers such as things is to be kept in this fashion, Pakistan/India should retreat from Khasmir, Khasmir should have the right to be independent and so on.

From a neutral perspective, what do you think about it?

Personally, I prefer to get things settle between both states in a peaceful manner where there is going to be any kind of violence.

Usual lip service but everyone knows that they are not capable of anything let alone solve Kashmir. And regarding pressure on India from Islamic countries, Best of Luck!!!

Not really. Calling upon a peaceful solution is something that is extremely important, without taking sides in this.

Are you fuc.kin kidding me?

Economic card, with fuc.kin what, Saudi exports 99+% petroleum related products, you stop that, we go to Iran ....you know the next highest export- Used cars; ........want to know the next highest export- toilet paper.

I am sure India will be doomed without used cars and over-priced toilet paper from Saudi.

Stroke of a genius!

Actually, in the first quarter of last year non-oil export reached $11 billions, while in the second it reached 13 billions, third 12 billions, and the fourth 14 billions.

Nonoil sector to drive Saudi growth in 2013-14 | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

Saudi nonoil sector to grow 5.4% in 2014 | Economy | Saudi Gazette

Saudi Arabia’s non-oil exports amounted to SR50,695m for Q3, 2013 | GulfNews.com

Our economic growth is no longer dedicated by oil prices:

Lastly, KSA's private sector growth is third to China and India - of a nation of 20 million people -

Saudi nonoil private sector to grow 7.6%, Third only to China, India

I do appreciate the attitudes you'd shown, you could have counter facts with facts.

We will get it from others but make sure to bring Democracy to KSA if it trys to test our patience.

India-US ties back on rails; energy secy to arrive for talks in March - The Times of India

Customers are kings. You can buy oil from other countries. Threatening isn't he nicest thing someone can do.

Out of 172 million ton crude oil import in 2012, India bought only 32 million tons from KSA and in that case we can easily switch that 32 million tons to other oil rich countries like Kuwait, Iran, Iraq and many others. I am sure Iran will love to give more too.

Selling oil has never been a concern to us while deal with India. There are other important interests we share together.

If Saudi Arabia would want to play the economic card then India will be doomed.

We never took a part in imposing sanctions against any country. I mean if you think of it as Brazil is Brazil, Norway is Norway and so on.

If we impose sanctions on any country or took part of it, then this pattern will become a habit.

There are few countries we don't do business with, but we boycotted two countries due to their political aggressive hostility toward us.

Pakistan itself does trade with India, why should we do something to undermine our influence that we could use for the sake of peace?

Another thing that may come in this process is inflicting severe damage on both countries' economy. Our allies will also be affected such as the UAE, Bahrain, and Kuwait.

In conclusion, I don't think this will work, but it might create bigger problems.

Long live India-Iran friendship :D

I suspect that India will restore its trust with Iran. Especially when its Ship is being ceased by a friendly state.

Haha trying to blackmail us? You can take that oil and shove it up yours.

U.S. to Be Top Oil Producer by 2015 on Shale, IEA Says - Bloomberg

U.S. To Become World's Largest Oil Producer, Overtaking Russia

@Arabian Legend for you.

Massive Oil Discovery Is Deathblow For SaudisMoney Morning - Only the News You Can Profit From

Trillions of dollars worth of oil found in Australian outback - Telegraph

Israel Offers to Export Natural Gas to India - Global Agenda - News - Israel National News

List of countries by proven oil reserves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Canada to offer India technologies for shale gas exploration: Veerappa Moily | Business Standard

Still wana go with your rants of dooming India ??

You can't do business with the US much, you don't adopt the economic deterrence theory unlike China. Additionally, the. US isn't the only country to possess vast resort of shale gas :azn:

Saudi Shale Gas Drilling Bears Fruit, Aramco Chief Says | Energy content from IndustryWeek

Energy Saudi Kings Of Oil Join The Shale Gas Revolution | Directors Talk

And there is much more.

Really? :woot: When you know fu@k-all about the dispute, it's better you STFU. Concentrate more on keeping the House of Saud safe.

Thanks.

We have been living safe and sound for 3 centuries, at a time many countries didn't get their dependance, and at a time where our next-door states have been colonized, and most importantly, at a time where people have been at each other's throats.

I agree you are a rich country but got little say in south asian affairs
Not sure who this gent is, and my guess is Indian foreign ministry wont even consider it worthy of protest.
so yes, he just said something, shook hands, pakistanis are happy, the gentleman is happy and all ate biryani together.

He isn't a Saudi Diplomat anymore, and if we hit something to say, we can always address it to the Indians face-to-face.

We aren't the type of country that ceases a friendly-nation ship, or sell Indian farmers genetically modified seeds that eventually led some farmers to commit suicide.

@Yzd Khalifa my prince .. I was merely pointing this is a routine soundbite.
This is an interdependent world, everybody needs everybody, I even want friendship with papua neu gunea ..
KSA has recently maintained equidistance with us and pakistan, and we dont want that to change.
I hope we do more business than simply petroleum

This is quite laughable and clearly nothing but lip-service. If the OIC or even the Saudis were serious about this they wouldn't be doing the kind of business they are with India nor would they be ramping up ties as they are. What more can one expect from a conference organised in PAKISTAN on the quite absurd day named "Kashmir solidarity day"?

Of the members in OIC, India has very good relations with most of them.

KSA has done it twice, to the US in the 70 and during Soviet war.

India depends on KSA oil so, If we take that step you fill in the blank.
Your govt/monarchy doesn't give two hoots about Kashmir- you think they'd be willing to put their business interests on the line for KASHMIR??

@Yzd Khalifa …. bro, I don't have anything against KSA. But comrade Arabian Legend's quotes doesn't deserve any better response.

This thread is a perfect reason why Kashmiri people must never be abandoned by the Muslim world and why must they get their due right for self determination. Until every Kashmiri is under occupation, every breathing Muslim is a slave.

I do appreciate the attitudes you'd shown, you could have counter facts with facts.
e.

My attitude is dictated by the attitude shown by the member whom I replied.

What I wrote were facts- harsh ones maybe, facts nonetheless.

My attitude is dictated by the attitude shown by the member whom I replied.

What I wrote were facts- harsh ones maybe, facts nonetheless.

None of which are concrete or backup with solid evidence, unlike the counter argument I produce.

Thusly, both responses are subjected to ethical criticism. Say for example that I bad-mouth India just because I felt like it, would this reflect the average perception of Indians in an X or Y state. Then again, too much of generalization is neither logical nor is mature. You could have easily adopted a moderate civil approach to expose bigotry or ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom