What's new

New OIC secretary-general urged to help resolve Kashmir issue

It doesn't matter what status to be given. I believe the OIC is large enough to admit any country that wants to applied to it.

It does matter, OIC is only for muslim states and we are not. Since we have large population, we wanted only observer status same as China, USA & Russia

It does matter, OIC is only for muslim states and we are not. Since we have large population, we wanted only observer status same as China, USA & Russia

I'm guessing you're referring to the second negotiations whereby India wanted to apply for an observer status.

Why India didn't make it to OIC - Times Of India

I also believe that neither the US or Russia or China ever became an observer member at all.

I'm guessing you're referring to the second negotiations whereby India wanted to apply for an observer status.

Why India didn't make it to OIC - Times Of India

I also believe that neither the US or Russia or China ever became an observer member at all.
800px-OIC_map.png

Green - Member states
Red - Observer states
Blue - Blocked states

And India has more Muslims than Pakistan!! We have the second largest Muslim population in the world. But Pakistan thinks it is the sole representative of all Muslims in the world including Indian Muslims!

Here's a video of Mush getting the stick from an Indian Muslim, Maulana Madani, MP. He tells him to STFU and not bring Pakistani politics into India and not to try alienating Indian Muslims! A must see.....

Muslims or Hindus, Sikhs or Christians - we are all Indians first!!
flag28.gif

Did I miss the party, sure I did. So many chest thumbing quotes.

The bottom line is that Kashmir has always been part of pakistan and will always be.

Fair enough, Except that Kashmir has never been part of Pakistan and never will it be :lol:

The bottom line is that Kashmir has always been part of pakistan and will always be.
Good now since Kashmir problem has been solved by you. Come and take it if you have any guts!! Take all the OIC countries with you too.

Awww..is that what they taught you in the madarssa..Perhaps picking up an actual political science or a geography text book might help you get you some real education. .

The reality is, Pakistan to this date has no( and never had) legal claim on Kashmir.

Your statement is similar to the statement, Saudi Arabia was always a part of India and will always be. :D

Last edited:

Kashmir had a legal accession with India after partition of India the accession paper of Kashmir is even uploaded on internet, Pakistan has no document to support Pakistan's claim on Kashmir. You need to get yourself informed before arguing with us.

Kashmir had a legal accession with India after partition of India the accession paper of Kashmir is even uploaded on internet, Pakistan has no document to support Pakistan's claim on Kashmir. You need to get yourself informed before arguing with us.

Not arguing, trolling! :D Probably boozed a lot last night!

Since when do Pakistani members have started needing logic or evidence to say anything on Kashmir.. Logic jaisi befaaltu cheez se Pakistani members ko kya kaam :D

Back
Top Bottom