What's new

New Moderator :)

hey congrats man !!
this guy deserve it !

where is the party !!!
! i was the first one to congratulate metaphysically.

Congrats Karskin.

P.S I saw the thread "new moderator" and thought It must be ilovef16.. But i guess the Poor girl needs to increase her flying hours in F16 even more to be a Moderator :lol:

Last edited:
Congrats Karskin.

P.S I saw the thread "new moderator" and thought It must be ilovef16.. But i guess the Poor girl needs to increase her flying hours in F16 even more to be a Moderator :lol:

Yeah, we need a girl moderator here............too much Ganda Bachas around. :P

Kasrkin has been appointed as our new moderator.
Please welcome him. :cheers:

Welcome Kasrkin.A well deserved and a popular choice. In the words of Spock"Live long and prosper!!" Congrats
Araz

hey...how come I never got a new moderator congrats thread?? I'm jealous...humph.

hey...how come I never got a new moderator congrats thread?? I'm jealous...humph.

Because have you seen yourself in the mirror lately Dark!!! You seem evil with your avatar!!!!:D

While Mr. Karskin seems like this mythical mujahideen fighting a great battle!!!

P.s. I thank you, remember. and asked you make me into one. You wanted Money!!!!:lol:

Congrats Kasrkin, i'm sure you'll serve the innocent, protect the weak and fight the evil...etc.. ;)

Just kidding, the Mods and Admins made the right decision appointing you for this privelege, keep it up man. :tup:

KAsrkin, congratulations man.:enjoy:

You have displayed a great grasp on a variety of topics to merit this decision....well deserved indeed.

I certainly hope it does not take the edge off your posts which i always enjoy reading.

So what is the difference between a 'Moderator' & a 'Super Moderator'? What extra privileges does a super mod enjoy?

Back
Top Bottom