What's new

New Moderator :)

How do you know before all members are informed officially?

Count yourself out from this 'cong race' as well. :lol:

Then I'm the first Pakistani who congrat him. wow :victory:

Lolzz... valid point!

Well i was lurking through the forum's page when something bold and green stuck my eyes!! It was in the Currently Active Users list actually. The name Kaskrin was glittering with all its might! And i wondered what went wrong with poor Kaskrin, why did he go green, may the poor guy is sick:lol: and jumped i into his profile and there i saw the big tag: Warning!-MOD!:lol: And it was then that i with a lightening speed i congratulated him right there:taz:

congrats brother...
we have now got one environmentally friendly (Green) moderator :). im sure ull do a gud job in keepin this forum clean from alien elements

Lolzz... valid point!

Well i was lurking through the forum's page when something bold and green stuck my eyes!! It was in the Currently Active Users list actually. The name Kaskrin was glittering with all its might! And i wondered what went wrong with poor Kaskrin, why did he go green, may the poor guy is sick:lol: and jumped i into his profile and there i saw the big tag: Warning!-MOD!:lol: And it was then that i with a lightening speed i congratulated him right there:taz:

You are the winner...never mind :coffee:

Ab kasrkin sab congratulate karne walon ko biryani khilayega. The one who did it first gets one extra boti.

Oh i love botis, that leg piece, oh yes that one right there, hand it over, please!

One less opponent. Now you'll spend most of your time in moderating and less replying my posts. Cant wait when Xeric will also be appointed as a Mod............Well, may not be good joke.

Heartiest congratulations dear.

Ab kasrkin sab congratulate karne walon ko biryani khilayega. The one who did it first gets one extra boti.

You guys sure know how to get yourselves treated! Will Taliban (Student) Biryani be good enough?:P

One less opponent. Now you'll spend most of your time in moderating and less replying my posts. Cant wait when Xeric will also be appointed as a Mod............Well, may not be good joke.

Love is in the air! :smitten: :lol:

Uf! My superior fire support has gone!!

It's you and me now:lol:

i need Kaskrin back:cry:

Back
Top Bottom