What's new

New Moderator :)

^Well lucky for me most of you guys are abroad (and I don't think the DHL folk accept biryani packages!):D

And dont worry Xeric/qsaark I'm still around. Don't label me out of our interesting debates just yet!;)

Mubarak! Kasrkin for the promotion and good luck sir..........:cheers:

Congratulations Kasrkin!

Very well deserved (rest for us overworked mods and admins that is :D ) - you'll be regretting this dubious 'honor' soon enough... ;) :lol:

Last edited:
Congratulations Kasrkin!! "With great power comes great responsibility" -Uncle Ben

I propose AM's title be changed from "Super Moderator" to “Hyper Moderator” for all the moderating he’s had to do recently :lol:

Congratulations Kasrkin!! "With great power comes great responsibility" -Uncle Ben

I propose AM's title be changed from "Super Moderator" to “Hyper Moderator” for all the moderating he’s had to do recently :lol:

So does that mean that I should be demoted for lack of moderating recently?

Congratulations Kasrkin!

Very well deserved (rest for us overworked mods and admins that is :D ) - you'll be regretting this dubious 'honor' soon enough... ;) :lol:

:lol: i wonder if the Mod title is a promotion or a punishment but congratz

Thank you for serving our community in this way. I would say congratulations to you but I think it is we who should be congratulated. Being a moderator can be a royal pain in the butt(ochs), I'm sure. So, THANKS!!:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom