What's new

We need a Moderator for Bangladesh chapter

I put my vote down for @Bilal9

Valuable and insightful contributor, mature, and knowledgeable on Bangladesh affairs

Yeah. Most of the time he behaves like a low grade troll. I am yet to come across any useful post from him other than attempts to troll, create anti-India threads, vulgar language, offensive posts and comments.

Him becoming a mod would be a new low for this forum. I am sure that admins know his capabilities or lack of it and wouldn’t make a mistake.

He is definitely a troll who gets triggered when his Hinduvta opponents give back in kind.

And he is also far too political and biased.

Making him a mod is akin to putting a hyena in charge of little Simba!!!

I vote for Bilal too.

Reason:

Screenshot_20230809-141012.jpg

Only Bangladesh sub section deserve such gems

Why not start small with a think tank analyst or something? The Bangladeshi section is highly polarized between the pro and anti Hasina camp.

My ire is only reserved for proponents of religious fascism, bigotry and superstitious practices.

I have had differences of opinion with those folks. These are the principles of this very forum, opposition to bigotry and fascism.

As well as proponent super-power chest-beaters from that one country and their lackeys in Bangladesh.

Try to engage in reasonable, sober discourse - which never fails with me. Even with Indians.

I don't remember if I've ever bad-mouthed people over religion - ever.

Mod or not, it's up to the Mods-in-chief. I never proposed this - other brothers did (May Allah bless their hearts).

To raise a $hitstorm over this non-issue - just goes to show how low some people have sunk. :disagree:

I vote for Bilal too.

Reason:

View attachment 944713

Only Bangladesh sub section deserve such gems

If you were even an amateur geologist, you'd know how true this is.

I'm not here to spoon feed the uneducated - who can't even use Google.

Water basin drop and massive sinkholes are a real phenomenon.

1691610616855.png

1691610634482.png

Last edited:
I personally do not support anyone from BD to become a Moderator because of my past bitter experience with another.

The new Moderator used to punish me every other week. He would ban me temporarily for writing that goes against his own opinion.

That guy wanted submission from me which I declined. A guy who writes three posts a day is not fit to become a moderator.

@Bilal9 is one such poster. He cannot be neutral and without this neutral mind a person cannot be an impartial moderator.

There is already a sticky thread! And a very sensible comment from brother @Old School

Post in thread 'Calling All PDF Bangladesh Members - Mod Situation' https://pdf.defence.pk/threads/calling-all-pdf-bangladesh-members-mod-situation.662588/post-12258646

Here is the comment of @Old School ; copy and paste for people who don't want to open the link!

" Please employ a PAKISTANI with the knowledge of Bengali and Bangladesh as Mod. This is a strategically sensitive section and you have to be careful in selections. You do not want to undermine the safety of BD dissidents who are at odds with their government. It is still very dangerous to be PAKISTAN friendly in the eyes of BD authorities. "

However that time I proposed few names and one of the name was the lamb coated wolf @UKBengali , who later proven as extremely pro India!

I proposed his name because I ( many of us as well) had very good forum relationship with him!

Later he nakedly started supporting India even over Bangladesh!

Now if I vote , I will vote for @Bilal9 Bhai , @leonblack08 Bhai ,and brother @Avicenna ( I voted for him in the old thread too) !

But I don't think that make much sense , because although I have faith on them , (so voting for them) , but what if other Bangladeshi users can't rely on any Bangladeshi user and not ready to surrender their detail to any Bangladeshi user , specially when an intolerant fascist regime is ruling Bangladesh and they can spread their prey even to PDF!

People should have the right to choose to be anonymous!

So perhaps in a Pakistani forum , faith of most users will remain unquestionable , if only Pakistani people ( who know Bangladesh and Bengali language very well ) will be appointed as moderator ( trusted by forum host aka @WebMaster brother @waz brother and other administrators , for extra layer of privacy and security for Bangladeshi users) , otherwise no change is needed for the sub section!

Last edited:
There is already a sticky thread! And a very sensible comment from brother @Old School

Post in thread 'Calling All PDF Bangladesh Members - Mod Situation' https://pdf.defence.pk/threads/calling-all-pdf-bangladesh-members-mod-situation.662588/post-12258646

Here is the comment of @Old School ; copy and paste for people who don't want to open the link!

" Please employ a PAKISTANI with the knowledge of Bengali and Bangladesh as Mod. This is a strategically sensitive section and you have to be careful in selections. You do not want to undermine the safety of BD dissidents who are at odds with their government. It is still very dangerous to be PAKISTAN friendly in the eyes of BD authorities. "

However that time I proposed few name and one of the name was the lamb coated wolf @UKBengali , who later proven as extremely pro India!

I proposed his name because I ( many of us as well) had very good forum relationship with him!

Later he nakedly started support India even over Bangladesh!

Now if I vote , I will vote for @Bilal9 Bhai , @leonblack08 Bhai ,and brother @Avicenna ( I voted for him in the old thread too) !

But I don't think that make much sense , because although I have faith on them , (so voting for them) , but what if other Bangladeshi users can't rely on any Bangladeshi user and not ready to surrender their detail to any Bangladeshi user , specially when an intolerant fascist regime is running Bangladesh and they can spread their prey even to PDF!

People should have the right to choose!

So perhaps in a Pakistani forum , faith of most users will remain unquestionable , if only Pakistani people ( who knows Bangladesh and Bengali language very well ) will be appointed as moderator ( trusted by forum host aka @WebMaster brother @waz brother and other administrators , for extra layer of privacy and security for Bangladeshi users) , otherwise no change is needed for the sub section!

Wise words! My thoughts exactly. :-)

This is so funny!

It’s outrageously idiotic even for Bilal.

Truly a lunatic wants to be in charge of the asylum 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Reading his gas troll I think @Bilal9 has shallow knowledge on minerals underground.

His post proves he is a novice. His only good or bad point is he is after the neck of India and it’s Hindu population.

A PDF member with an impartial mind should be selected as a Moderator.

Bilal is a true Bengali who knows his roots. Give him the mod status as he knows what he's talking about.

Back
Top Bottom