• Yes

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please be patient with the change in layout...

Scroll to the bottom of the screen, switch to DAH theme, which is default theme. It works without any kinks. Things are being worked upon, Rome was built in a day, neither was the old layout.

So if you've got any suggestions OTHER than theme, colors and layouts, please feel free to do so...

Oh and Quick Reply will come too, other than that too.

The old interface was MUCH more cooler and user freindly, please change it back. It was better both functionally and cosmetically . Im not just saying that because i dont like changes, or i was used to the old format, I am a Comp Sciences professional and i seriously feel that mods should not fix something thats not broken. soincere advice from a loyal user :)

FEW POINTS

1. No way to see thanked and thanks post.
2. No way to see my own current posts. that was very helpfull in retreuving the topics ive been talking about.

PLEEZEEEE!!! revert!

Good points:enjoy:

KITNA ACHA FORUM THA YE KYA TOM JERRY BANA DALA HAI:frown:

HEy, where is quick reply box beneath the page :undecided:

Hi,

Indeed a very poor layout and setup-------so many bright colors and signs that it seems like a room in a special Vegas entertainment center and not a millitary discussion forum.

What was the previous layout not doing that this layout would do---!

How do I look up my last post---now that is what I am trying to figure out.

Hi,

Indeed a very poor layout and setup-------so many bright colors and signs that it seems like a room in a special Vegas entertainment center and not a millitary discussion forum.

What was the previous layout not doing that this layout would do---!

How do I look up my last post---now that is what I am trying to figure out.

situation here is same like your avatar sir jee:partay::lol: every one looking some thing i lose my password and the e mail adress which i use on defence.pk is deleted long before :lol:

Should I bang my head to the wall :hitwall::hitwall:
This layout is pathetic!

i dont care which theme u guys go for, but as Frankenstein said GREEN should remain the primary background of pdf, as its our National color .... :pakistan:

Some of the font types and the sizes used are too big IMHO... need to reduce them to give a uniform look....

Don't like the fancy childlike GUI... need a more ruggedized look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom