• Yes

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Admin Team say that we there are more to come in terms of upgrade, then we have to wait and see, but so far the new forum has been a turn off for me, unlike the old one which was very attractive and very easy to use with all options available.

Keep patience,all the stuff will be back soon.The new one is nice though it's lil slow.was bored by the old stuff,we should experience new things,it's new thats why we are not liking it,but by the time it would start looking nice.

Yaar, it is too much pressure on WebMaster. Please give a time and give a little support to him. Let's us explore this new age of forum. I think, it will get better in each step.

One I like the layout is topside banner- frequently changing background of Pakistan Military. Unlike previous forum, it showed too much dark smoking of War on Terror background.

EDIT: Please change font to bigger size font of username (similar to prevous one) ie. RaptorRX707 <<

I suggest this logo is better: Number #2

pakistandefence3.jpg

Last edited:
old posts are not being retrieved

any chance you can try to index the whole site before doing anything else? may be the tables needs to be refreshed so that we could find our posts

Last edited:
now i got another problem, in the past and even in this one, there used to be a section on the bottom of the main page that you could see the latest posts, but that now have disappeared.

now i got another problem, in the past and even in this one, there used to be a section on the bottom of the main page that you could see the latest posts, but that now have disappeared.

it was there 5 minutes ago but i think webby is testing that feature so just wait and it will be back soon

it was there 5 minutes ago but i think webby is testing that feature so just wait and it will be back soon

yes, it was there but now it has gone. you can still see the latest pictures by clicking on the new post button on the top of the page.

The Old one was better , When ever i open multiple tabs i get signed out . And wheres the quick reply section.
To me it all appears like a work done in a hast.
The layout is bit tangeled and appears disturbing to eye , Plus the Navigation isnt the smooth as it used to be.
Someones being really experimenting javascript or Jquerry but didnt implemented it right due to which quite frankly a vague update being done in a haste fell short of expectations...!

hi webby.. why is my location flag not showin up??

go to settings... change your location and country Flag to India and UK.

Do not select United Kingdom from the drop down menu. First drop down menu should be UK and second to India

If your user flag is missing or wrong, please go ahead into the Settings page and change it again. For example United Kingdom has been changed to UK so you would get a dead link.

Please update.

Thanks.

=============================================

This is done. What's next?

Thank You Sir,
few more suggestions-

Quick Reply Box is needed.

The User name font should be at least one or two point bigger than the title font.

and defence.pk logo is not blending with the background :undecided:

What about taking out the 'number of threads and posts' stat from each section to lengthen the latest post/thread state?

The number of threads/posts stats aren't really that useful for regular members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom