Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! Darker green color is back!

I think its not enabled for users yet

You are an Admin so you have access to everything :agree:

Give me your Admin password so that I could ban some unwanted peoples and look at the darker color of skin being prepared for us :lol:

This is done. What's next?

SOMEONE HAS SOME WORK TO DO.

14352225.jpg

part2p.jpg

55397880.jpg

33865671.jpg

The avatars are now a little large, may of them are rather pixilated with the size of image we are allowed, perhaps reduce the size or increase the file size we are allowed to use?

Thanks and report buttons perhaps need to be a little further appart, almost reported Webby while trying to thank him ;)

I miss old Pak.def. I really do. :cry:

http://dc318.*******.com/img/UTwQmuP7/0.10543761396711038/Military_Aviation_1.jpg

plz change the colour of this arrow -- it gets mixed with the green logo background

btw the old orange/light red/dark red page icons were more practical than site logo on every thread

Yes. This shade of Green is so BLINDING!!!

Last edited:
Login options and 'world defence network' are in same row as if we're going to log in the whole network whereas is does't happen so...

Anything else? The my replies/threads is something that will come after we build the search.

Can't seem to refresh the top 10 stats. Also I want more stats to be displayed, like top posters in last 30 days etc.

I personally like the old layout better; but the new one still looks good

only problem is that it seems some thread titles are being cut off because fewer characters are being allowed to be alotted to thread titles

also, i prefer the old 2D flags over this new design --which is similar to whats used by indian defence forum

other than that, i appreciate the sleepless work being done by PDF staff...salute

only problem is that it seems some thread titles are being cut off because fewer characters are being allowed to be alotted to thread titles

Where do you see this happening?

Webby, I assume the earlier "find all thanked posts" also gets to be seen after the search is rebuilt?

Also I can't find the edit profile buttons when I take a look at my profile page. (Signature section)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom