• Yes

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
with the old one, i could easily go and look at my previous posts in my own profile, but with present i cant do it, it shows an effor. i think the old forum was great.

same error here, but dont have to post twice .... its starting new thread & giving error as well

Vote for PDF GUI template Design

PAF.jpg

Even I had it, but it is posted. It happens as well in Visitor messages.

As much as I like it, I still cant vote for it, as green should remain the primary background of pdf, as its our National colour

Looks cool but doesn't match the World Defence Network theme so no.

im a member of some music forums e this contrast-- really very painful on the eyes ---

the new modified version is better than the one introduced 10 hours back though-- but still i like the contrast that was earlier

true say

There was really no need to upgrade

VB 3.8.X was working just perfect

may be after 6 months - it was okk... but too early we upgraded

old version was much nicer and user friendly. I have been trying to log in since yesterday thought that the website is hacked as there was a message saying pakistan independence day is 14th of august 2009 ... any one else noticed that !? This new thing seems like a down grade !

Its just getting used to the new theme,
Today when i first log in, i thought i am in a totally different forum, but now after spending almost a day on it, i am getting use to it, and i am beginning to like it as well.

Of course there are some features that need to be brought back, like quick reply, multiple flag option, more separation between sticky and regular threads, live posts, redirection when new post is made etc i am sure these problems will be rectified as the new upgrades are finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom