What's new

New ISPR movie "Waar"!

For a movie costing only Indian ₹ 10 Crores, the production values are damn good! Makers of Ra-one should learn from this!

In India, $2 Million would pay only for the heroine's fees.

Pakistani cinema/drama usually have good plot, and usually we don't need as many gimmicks.

Watching trailer for the second time, and I got to say I can't wait. Shaan in my book has always been a better actor than any from bollywood.

thanks for watching Bollywood movies regularly...tell others that you do..so they dont make noise on pdf claiming pakistanis dont watch bollywood movies.

on topic :

The trailor looks good...

thanks for watching Bollywood movies regularly...tell others that you do..so they dont make noise on pdf claiming pakistanis dont watch bollywood movies.

To each his own. I watch more Indian Punjabi films than Bollywood, I especially like Gurdas Mann.

BTW am surprised that without watching much bollywood movies you so easily claimed that the said actor was better than any other bollywood actor.

There was a time when bollywood movies were actually good. I mean you have the Khans that just have hype, but are not worth **** as actors. Two actors that have always been good were Nasir-udin Shah, and Nana Patekar. Shaan is actually a good actor in the terms of acting, not just singing and dancing.

For a movie costing only Indian ₹ 10 Crores, the production values are damn good! Makers of Ra-one should learn from this!

In India, $2 Million would pay only for the heroine's fees.

Sir the reason for this is that Warner Brothers, the company which usually produces Hollywood movies, produced this movie !!!

Back
Top Bottom