What's new

New ISPR movie "Waar"!

No dates yet.

ps: Iv met the guy at 1:35. He was the base commander at Rattu when I went there. Dont remember his name but he was a colonel back then, about a year ago.

Don't hate me for saying this, but since ISPR is involved, it would be more of a Military propaganda flick. :whistle:

Guys what happened to this documentary?-
Is it out?-

[video]http://www.kalam.tv/ur/video/71809/index.html[/video]

This has nothing to do with Waar. Bilal Lashari himself confirmed that this video circulating around the internet has nothing to do with Waar.
And its not a documentary, it's a feature full length film that will be released in theatres. As for the release date, nothing is confirmed but expect a trailer soon.

Dont expect this movie for some time..
Its.. lost.. :sick:

Being an English-language film it should have been named 'War' and not 'Waar' which is Urdu/Hindi for attack!

Anyway, I hope it gets released in India soon!

Cheers! :tup:

I saw Drama Serial Sipahi Maqbool Hussain - Pakistan Army of ISPR production and became a fan. Mind blowing story.:P

Last edited by a moderator:
Being an English-language film it should have been named 'War' and not 'Waar' which is Urdu/Hindi for attack!

Anyway, I hope it gets released in India soon!

Cheers! :tup:

The name is more like a "slash"- a "vaar"-
" a vaar of a blade "-

A film of any language- the naming language should not matter-

So ISPR is now filling the propaganda role gap left by incompetent and laughable lolly-wood..and btw..clever naming..does it mean war as in english or "strike" as in Urdu?? or perhaps double meaning :azn:

ISPR very nice to make movies and dramas nothing more then a favorite time pass for fan boys .

Back
Top Bottom