What's new

New ISPR movie "Waar"!

The movie is i think more than 50 percent in English..cuz its meant for worldwide release..this is what their official page on Facebook stated !!!

There was a time when bollywood movies were actually good. I mean you have the Khans that just have hype, but are not worth **** as actors. Two actors that have always been good were Nasir-udin Shah, and Nana Patekar. Shaan is actually a good actor in the terms of acting, not just singing and dancing.
IS that Shaan of "Khuda ke liya" .. sure he is brilliant actor:tup:

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

With English subtitles or the language will be a mixture of English & Urdu
the language will be a mixture of English & Urdu

Sources:My Own Guess

There was a time when bollywood movies were actually good. I mean you have the Khans that just have hype, but are not worth **** as actors. Two actors that have always been good were Nasir-udin Shah, and Nana Patekar. Shaan is actually a good actor in the terms of acting, not just singing and dancing.

Acting..yeah thats waht am taking about not singing and dancing..nasir and nana are definitely gud ..but there are several others...the list too long...but am sure you havent seen that many b'wood movies to know that..thats why your claim irked me a li'l...as far as khans and few others are concerned, am sure there are several like them in each industry..wether its hollywood,bollywood or Pakistani films...and ofcourse there are the better actors..just like nasirs and nanas and shaans.

More details !!!

The film has been produced by MindWorks Media with Hunt Lowry, producer of “Donnie Darko” and Warner Bros.’s smash hit “A Walk to Remember” and numerous other well known films.

Waar (to strike) is an action/thriller and drama film, written by Hassan Waqas Rana and stars Pakistan’s actors, Shaan Shahid and Shamoon Abbasi.

The storyline has been inspired by the war on terror in Pakistan and its effects on the world but with a very stylised interpretation of it.

The English-language film (Waar) has been shot at various locations in and outside of Pakistan, from the beautiful hills of Islamabad to the second best tourist destination in Pakistan, Lahore to the fascinating valley of Swat (the Switzerland of Pakistan), where a major military operation was launched two years ago.

The estimated film budget is $2,000,000 (PKR 170M or 17 Crores). The film being produced by one of the major film studios in America, Warner Bros, will be first screened at some major international film festivals and after its successful screening at the festivals, it will be released worldwide

Feature about Waar published in a Venezuelan newspaper Diario Caribazo. (From Official Facebook Page)

229694_168052873267280_152087198197181_371244_1526043_n.jpg

Kiss scene at 1:26 (a small glimpse though) has increased my anxiousness manifold. :D
Darn! You seem to be hard up!!
lol-031.gif

But seriously, man, the cinematography is slick and direction kickass! Terrific stuff. Looked better than Die Hard or CSI.

I hope it releases in India. Otherwise I'm heading to Chor Bazaar to get a pirated copy of the DVD! :wave:

Cheers!

aala movie...
em anxiously waiting fa ths movie..
i hope in future the make a movie on SSG .. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom