What's new

New ISI Chief means business: Terrorists, corrupt in trouble

hafiz of Quran
Bottom line. I don't think there is any correlation between being hafiz quran and character/competency/piety. If you can show me there is then fine you will have convinced me.

I have respect for this chap not because he is hafiz quran [I know loads here in UK and you will also who came off the production line cheaper by the dozen in their teens from the local madaris but went on to be foul mouthed punks] but because he is a Pakistan army officer and has been through the loops and curls of army promotion/training. I know that in itself is not pefect but it still carries some traction.

The reason I mentioned suicide bombers is almost all are products of madaris and will be hafiz quran. But that does not stop them from doing what they do. Learning something through muscle [mechanical] memory does not prove anything either way.

On topic. I would want ISI to take off gloves and set up a 'sanitation team' and clean out -

• dodgy journalists
  • anti state groups
  • criminal/political groups
  • religioius radicals
  • financial mafia
  • organised crime
  • sectarian outfits

Without army chief permission he can do nothing as clear from gen ziaudin but case that isi chief stands nothing infront of coas

Another pathetic and venomous post by a stunted growth patwari who have been dreaming of destroying Pak army..
WTF ISI chief has to go against the COAS? .. like all army officers, he is under the COAS and if he goes against him, he will be a rebel and will face court martial.

Last edited:
That's what I call the alignment process b/w the Deep Nation and the Deep State!!!! It started with 180 degrees!!! Now, hopefully, it has progressed into the first quadrant!!! And, it's gaining pace!!! Turkey is in the same trajectory!!! Hopefully, some other Muslim folks will follow....

*Unfortunately, some Muslim countries have neither the Deep Nation nor the Deep State!!!! They have only proxy traitor scums!!!! As you are, so will you be ruled, says a Hadis-i Sherif

Bottom line. I don't think there is any correlation between being hafiz quran and character/competency/piety.
A non-Muslim is like milk. When it gets adulterated it turns into yogurt etc., so it still has some benefits...

A Muslim is like oil. When it gets adulterated it turns into poison...

Hence, the Muslim countries are more difficult to administer...

Another pathetic and venomous post by a stunted growth patwari who have been dreaming of destroying Pak army..
WTF ISI chief has to go against the COAS? .. like all army officers, he is under the COAS and if he goes against him, he will be a rebel and will face court martial.
Then why in thread people are saying that new isi chief will change stance as army chief is not changed so policies remain the same but you are extremist with no brain to understand what i am saying .You cannot think out of patwarism and have very narrow scope

First of all its a low blow to try and draw parralells between him and suicide bombers.

Secondly, i clearly said it doesn't impact how he does his job.

It's displays a commitment to Islam, expressed in his devotion to the Quran, something I admire in people who are Muslims. A genuine Muslim won't do this nation harm, only harami's pretending to be Muslims will.

1. I did not claim it would affect how he does his job.

2. There is reward in remembering Allah. Those who remember Allah, Allah remembers them.
Leave it mate, cant u see its pointless to argue with these bozos, they will act as if they are progressive muslims or whatever the f**k it is but any mention of islam riles them up, they cant stand it, Allah mentions this breed in surah Bakrah.

Leave it mate, cant u see its pointless to argue with these bozos, they will act as if they are progressive muslims or whatever the f**k it is but any mention of islam riles them up, they cant stand it, Allah mentions this breed in surah Bakrah.
You shouldn't say that bro. People just express themselves differently.

none of those things matters in his job .. what matter is his qualifications and ability to process and counter the present and future threats to Pakistan .

A very foolish statement - typical of western mindset! Are you for Islãm and Pakistan? Anyone who is an Alim, a hafiz or a learned person is well acquainted with law of Qur'ãn and sunnah - sharia law - and thus will engage and go by the command of الله سبحانه وتعالى and the path of Messenger محمد صلى الله عليه واسلم. And this is exactly what we need as previous corrupt civilian governments were far from the ideals of diin islãm and now the time has come to steer the ship - Pakistan Islamic Republic - toward its true path of islãm, انشاءالله. May الله عز وجل help those who are working toward this goal, آمين.:pakistan:

1.health, hygiene and physique, 2. qualification/experience and 3. moral character.

3 level of merits should be met, most of time, we miss out moral charactor, there should be test for this to find out what kind of person the individual is.

I hope is utterly ruthless and merciless on criminals and ISI needs to end this defensive posture and go offensive...if Swiss and British authorities do not cooperate in returning looted wealth, do something bad with their wealth managers to launch cyber operation and steal millions form their financial system or pump or pump and dump their financial markets.

I hope is utterly ruthless and merciless on criminals and ISI needs to end this defensive posture and go offensive...if Swiss and British authorities do not cooperate in returning looted wealth, do something bad with their wealth managers to launch cyber operation and steal millions form their financial system or pump or pump and dump their financial markets.
Bro,

ISI is not a criminal syndicate or a rogue entity. It specialize in the matters of National Security; whatever it will do, is to the benefit of Pakistan, and without making much noise in the process.

Pakistani government can push European countries to investigate cases of money laundering, illegal investments and additional set of misappropriations (from Pakistani citizens) by offering them credible leads. They will do the needful but we cannot expect positive outcomes overnight. ISI can facilitate these investigations by uncovering and providing important leads to Pakistani government (they might be involved in these matters at a certain capacity). FIA is on the forefront.

Last edited:
none of those things matters in his job .. what matter is his qualifications and ability to process and counter the present and future threats to Pakistan .
meaning being a hafiz e quran is not a qualification...may god have mercy on you.........

Back
Top Bottom