What's new

New Iranian Rifle Zolfaqar !

hahaha go on you can just doubt but you will understand it can fire or not in next war with hezbullah and hamas :D
LOL, I'm not trolling anyone here, there are several design flaws that i can recognize in these photos, this thing obviously lacks even the basic standards of firearms so i genuinely doubt that this thing can even fire.

LOL, I'm not trolling anyone here, there are several design flaws that i can recognize in these photos, this thing obviously lacks even the basic standards of firearms so i genuinely doubt that this thing can even fire.

All talk and no facts.

All talk and no facts.
Well i don't have time to go through the flaws of something that you created that has nothing to do with me, Besides everything that i say is going to be denied because of my nationality. Criticizing this rifle is something that should be done by Iranian experts and Iranian members, If no one can't see the flaws that i can see then this is the Iranians that should be worry about.

Well i don't have time to go through the flaws of something that you created that has nothing to do with me, Besides everything that i say is going to be denied because of my nationality. Criticizing this rifle is something that should be done by Iranian experts and Iranian members, If no one can't see the flaws that i can see then this is the Iranians that should be worry about.
Well you had enough time to write all the things you wrote. So maybe, instead of doing that, list those flaws here. I for one, am here to learn things that I don't know. Just remember, it is not a complete prototype. Some of its parts are 3D printed.

Have you understood that you told nothing at all so we could deny it.

How convenient, you don't have time.

Until you make actual criticism using logic and facts, no one is going to take you seriously.

Just remember, it is not a complete prototype. Some of its parts are 3D printed.
Well you are telling a flaw yourself, Some of its parts are 3D printed which means they used polymer (?!) as a material in this rifle which means this is not a prototype either, this is a mockup that can't fire.

Well you are telling a flaw yourself, Some of its parts are 3D printed which means they used polymer (?!) as a material in this rifle which means this is not a prototype either, this is a mockup that can't fire.
Exactly if you could understand the video there were nothing for you to say
:)

Apparently the glock can't fire :rofl:

You are cementing more and more the fact that you have no idea what you are talking about.

juts for funn.. look at his personal collection... man from world war 2 and even 500 years old weapon

Did the makers say that this rifles design was finalized, or is this just a prototype model and the rifle is still being worked on?

I get the feeling that many members come to the Iranian section and bash the weapons designed by Iranians because they think that this is the final product. Some more clarification would greatly remedy this issue. If any members do know if the product being criticized is still in prototype phases please do inform others so that misinformation doesn't get propagated.

Back
Top Bottom