What's new

New Iranian Assault rifle and Submachine gun shown at 15th IPAS Exhibition

You mean the atlay tank which uses a Korean engine and Korean armour.
It really looks like a clunkier K2 knock off to me..
Turkey making "advances strides" is them copying german, american and so on military equipment.
The MPT-76 is an AR platform with a funky handle near the barrel.
I will admit the KH-2002 was an ugly gun. But at least the iranians are trying to branch out more rather then copying the AR-15 and calling it original (they also don't try and pass off the sayyid 5.56 as a new gun)
Turkey even ripped off the dingo, if I remember correctly. They are now probably marketing it to KSA after we refused to sell it to them.
The Altay uses a German engine and main gun but everything else is Korean tech. Maybe The Iranians can make a tank equivalent to Leopard 2 :)

The Altay uses a German engine and main gun but everything else is Korean tech. Maybe The Iranians can make a tank equivalent to Leopard 2 :)
Hmmm. Leopard 2 is a little to demanding for Iranian industries now.
However I have confidence iran can make something on par with the T-90, if the funding is put through.
I have also seen iran captured an Iraqi M1A1 tank. That can be reverse engineered. And provide the base for a new domestic tank.

I love when Iran develops new things whether it be a gun or armored vehicle they all look cool in my opinion.
See you managed to get some neutral rating in this section after all ;)

n2950839-4562421.jpg

@Bundeswehr @haman10 @django @SOHEIL @Daneshmand @Serpentine
As an update I believe I have found the name of the rifle pictured.
Fajr-32

15th International Exhibition of Police, Safety, and Security Equipment (IPAS) has been opened today in Tehran, like every year new and old achievements are presented to public, this year Iran Defense Industries Organization showed two new weapons for the first time.

A new multi caliber Assault rifle , there are 5.56mm and 7.62mm versions of it.
n2950839-4562421.jpg

n2950839-4562424.jpg

13940713142057695_PhotoL.jpg

New Submachine gun
Edit:
Apparently it is a pistol smg conversion kit

1859066.jpg

Hopefully more info will be published on them in the coming days.

Seems like a mixture of AK-12 and Scar , btw good job ,looks good ..

15th International Exhibition of Police, Safety, and Security Equipment (IPAS) has been opened today in Tehran, like every year new and old achievements are presented to public, this year Iran Defense Industries Organization showed two new weapons for the first time.

A new multi caliber Assault rifle , there are 5.56mm and 7.62mm versions of it.
n2950839-4562421.jpg

n2950839-4562424.jpg

13940713142057695_PhotoL.jpg

New Submachine gun
Edit:
Apparently it is a pistol smg conversion kit

1859066.jpg

Hopefully more info will be published on them in the coming days.

I have seen that SMG with the Pakistan NAVY marines
INP%2006-97%20a-6-9-2015.jpg

Is this the same SMG ??

Last edited:
This is one sexy gun! These indigenous designs are really something. I hope to see this and Fateh start going into service asap.

Link?

I hope these rifles replace all assault rifles in Iranian service.
No link a friend told me his Iranian friends on instagram identified it as fajr-32
However I just did a Google search of fajr-32 and pictures of the rifle popped up

Such a menacing looking gun:

QuickMemo2B_2015-10-06-20-12-08.png

Can't wait to see this babe being used in the forces. The Cameras attached to them allowing them to aim the gun without having the need to expose the soldier etc is a very good addition.

Such a menacing looking gun:

QuickMemo2B_2015-10-06-20-12-08.png

Can't wait to see this babe being used in the forces. The Cameras attached to them allowing them to aim the gun without having the need to expose the soldier etc is a very good addition.

Which camera?:lol: that's a sight.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom