What's new

New Introductions

Hi All ,
This is my first post . I used to follow defense related news closely and this place is a gold mine. (Missing many of my friends who migrated to FB while we were having good talking in Orkut groups :( ) . I have been around from past few years ( Just visits everyday and reads the postings ) and now the overwhelming topics are quite hard to follow through ' book marks' . So wish to be a member here and tag the topics which I wish to follow in more convenient way ! Also wish to participate to some topics with a smile :-)

Knock Knock new kid in town

Welcome!

Major (R) Saif Osmani
Pakistan Army Air Defens
141 AirDefence (SAM) Regiment
66th PMA L/C 1979 got commission in 1982
Served from 1982 to 2005.

My dear Major,

I had not seen this self-introduction earlier. However, the few times we have interacted is enough for me to tell you that you are going to be an asset to the forum. I am very glad that people like you are joining, and I hope to have more discussions with you in future. You will not take it amiss if I disagree - politely - from time to time, as I am proud of being from my country, of my cultural and social heritage (subject to the reforms that every ancient culture almost demands) and will support my soldiers, sailors and airmen whenever and wherever I can get a chance. I know that you will uphold your side of the argument with equal steadfastness, and it is issue-based discussions of value to which you have already made a considerable contribution.

Welcome on board. And, if you are observant, Ramzan Kareem.

Sincerely,
'Joe'

My dear Major,

I had not seen this self-introduction earlier. However, the few times we have interacted is enough for me to tell you that you are going to be an asset to the forum. I am very glad that people like you are joining, and I hope to have more discussions with you in future. You will not take it amiss if I disagree - politely - from time to time, as I am proud of being from my country, of my cultural and social heritage (subject to the reforms that every ancient culture almost demands) and will support my soldiers, sailors and airmen whenever and wherever I can get a chance. I know that you will uphold your side of the argument with equal steadfastness, and it is issue-based discussions of value to which you have already made a considerable contribution.

Welcome on board. And, if you are observant, Ramzan Kareem.

Sincerely,
'Joe'
Thank You Sir and Ramadhan Kareem.

1-Tell your interests
Keeping up To Date information about defence...Logging in to defence.pk....Study
2- Profession:
Matric Student At Allied School
3- How do you find us..?
On Google while searching for "PAF interests in SU-35."
4- Future plans..
Want to be technical engineer in Pakistan Air Force
5- What do you do...
I think same question As in "2".

m from Bharat, m a student. I like military.

i will join air force after my school.

also i want to make frnds from pakisthan, i have few muslim frnds also, they support pakistan cricket team :D

Hi, I'm back here

1-Tell your interests
Keeping up To Date information about defence...Logging in to defence.pk....Study
2- Profession:
Matric Student At Allied School
3- How do you find us..?
On Google while searching for "PAF interests in SU-35."
4- Future plans..
Want to be technical engineer in Pakistan Air Force
5- What do you do...
I think same question As in "2".

Welcome noobs!

42d19d6b17ad6fc4a2f9d5bdea056d63.jpg

What I really love in Pakistan and dream to visit one day!!

Thanks for the warm welcome
@krash is pdf's mountain guru

1) Tell your interests
Basketball, Snooker, Developing & Designing Games, Reading Books(other than Syllabus ones) :p

2) What do you do.
I design and develop games for different platforms.

3) How did you find us?
Through the social-media giant-Facebook

4) What interests you here?
Seeking some specific information regarding Pakistan Armed forces

5) What is your profession?
Chief Executive Officer at Jaytronlabs

6) Future plans?
Represent Pakistan on the International Gaming Platform.

Salams i could not find the option to make intro thread ?

You need to make a few more posts in other sections before you are able to create a thread.

1) Tell your interests
Basketball, Snooker, Developing & Designing Games, Reading Books(other than Syllabus ones) :p

2) What do you do.
I design and develop games for different platforms.

3) How did you find us?
Through the social-media giant-Facebook

Seeking some specific information regarding Pakistan Armed forces

Chief Executive Officer at Jaytronlabs

6) Future plans?
Represent Pakistan on the International Gaming Platform.

Welcome to defence.pk

Ok I guess I need to introduce myself now as I've sent my 5th post a few minutes ago.

I'm a 40 something French man. I'm not working in nor for anything related to the military.
But I'm old enough to be one of the last in France who have done their mandatory "service militaire".
So I've spent 2 months in the 1erRI (1rst Regiment of Infantry) in Sarrebourg and 8 months in the 1erRHC (Helicopter Regiment) in Phalsbourg.
That was a nice part of my life and since then I've always kept an eye on anything related to the army.

I should have been named "Louis XIV" instead of "Louiq" but when I registered a few months ago this site went down and when it came back I had to recreate my account a second time. I've done that too quickly and made a typo that I can't change anymore.

1) Tell your interests
Mainly science, military and energy subjects.

2) What do you do.
I'm an electrical engineer

3) How did you find us
A link from a French forum where I was reading informations about our fighter the Rafale.

Mainly aircraft fighters and MBTs

Project manager

6) Future plans?
A 3 weeks roadtrip in the US with my family
:usflag:

Ok I guess I need to introduce myself now as I've sent my 5th post a few minutes ago.

I'm a 40 something French man. I'm not working in nor for anything related to the military.
But I'm old enough to be one of the last in France who have done their mandatory "service militaire".
So I've spent 2 months in the 1erRI (1rst Regiment of Infantry) in Sarrebourg and 8 months in the 1erRHC (Helicopter Regiment) in Phalsbourg.
That was a nice part of my life and since then I've always kept an eye on anything related to the army.

I should have been named "Louis XIV" instead of "Louiq" but when I registered a few months ago this site went down and when it came back I had to recreate my account a second time. I've done that too quickly and made a typo that I can't change anymore.

1) Tell your interests
Mainly science, military and energy subjects.

2) What do you do.
I'm an electrical engineer

3) How did you find us
A link from a French forum where I was reading informations about our fighter the Rafale.

Mainly aircraft fighters and MBTs

Project manager

6) Future plans?
A 3 weeks roadtrip in the US with my family
:usflag:

Welcome ! It's good to see more and more french members here as we are a small community,but every other is welcome !

Back
Top Bottom