I am truly interested in technology and chess. GEEK

2) What do you do.
I work in healthcare industry.

3) How did you find us
Google

4) What interests you here?
Pakistan and how it's people think.

5) What is your profession?
I provide insight into business process and support on solutions to make them easier.

6) Future plans?
To live happily.

1) Tell your interests
I am truly interested in technology and chess. GEEK

2) What do you do.
I work in healthcare industry.

3) How did you find us
Google

Pakistan and how it's people think.

I provide insight into business process and support on solutions to make them easier.

6) Future plans?
To live happily.

Welcome!

1) Tell your interests.
I like writing about Pakistan army ,Current affairs ,World war two ,Nazi Germany ,Games,Cars bleh bleh bleh I should mention I was since a kid (like 3 to 4 years old) In love with the army.
2) What do you do.
I am a 20 years old A levels student.
3) How did you find us
I find this website a long time ago ,I finally wanted to join this my brother was a regular and senior at PDF(Pakistan defense forum)I heard it was closed down ,so I joined here
Learning about current Pakistani army gadgets where we are heading,Learning what I can to help me join Pakistan army.
None -_-
6) Future plans?
Serve Pakistan army in Siachen ,balochistan ,every desert mountain we have .

Glad to be here Pakistan Zindabad

Aoa. Salam to all Admins & members of Defence.pk
i find this website during in search of one article, i feel good to reach at an active forum where lot of peoples initiate open discussions on many aspects of life.
Aoa, My writing interests are:
1. Central Asia
2. Pakistan Army
3. European Economy
4. Human Rights
5. National Interests
i want to build my career as an good observer of current affairs and contributing as an good image of Pakistan regarding diplomatic relations with world.
My future plans circles the best position in journalism .

i find this website during in search of one article, i feel good to reach at an active forum where lot of peoples initiate open discussions on many aspects of life.
1. Central Asia
2. Pakistan Army
3. European Economy
4. Human Rights
5. National Interests
i want to build my career as an good observer of current affairs and contributing as an good image of Pakistan regarding diplomatic relations with world.

W. Salam and welcome.

1) Tell your interests.
I like writing about Pakistan army ,Current affairs ,World war two ,Nazi Germany ,Games,Cars bleh bleh bleh I should mention I was since a kid (like 3 to 4 years old) In love with the army.
2) What do you do.
I am a 20 years old A levels student.
3) How did you find us
I find this website a long time ago ,I finally wanted to join this my brother was a regular and senior at PDF(Pakistan defense forum)I heard it was closed down ,so I joined here
Learning about current Pakistani army gadgets where we are heading,Learning what I can to help me join Pakistan army.
None -_-
6) Future plans?
Serve Pakistan army in Siachen ,balochistan ,every desert mountain we have .

Glad to be here Pakistan Zindabad

1. Central Asia
2. Pakistan Army
3. European Economy
4. Human Rights
5. National Interests

W. Salam and welcome.

Welcome to Defence.pk

Major (R) Saif Osmani
Pakistan Army Air Defens
141 AirDefence (SAM) Regiment
66th PMA L/C 1979 got commission in 1982
Served from 1982 to 2005.

Welcome sir welcome. Massive respect and thanks for serving us and Pakistan. I hope you will share your experiences with us. :yes4::yes4::yes4::yes4:

Welcome sir welcome. Massive respect and thanks for serving us and Pakistan. I hope you will share your experiences with us. :yes4::yes4::yes4::yes4:
Sure i will share whatever i can but i believe you people are well aware of many things. I am visiting this site past many days and i am glad to see many youngsters and civilians have deep knowledge of our armed forces and equipments.

Sure i will share whatever i can but i believe you people are well aware of many things. I am visiting this site past many days and i am glad to see many youngsters and civilians have deep knowledge of our armed forces and equipments.

Absolutely sir, many youngsters here have great knowledge about Pakistan and armed forces. And it's a very positive sign. After all the future of Pakistan is in their or I should say in our hands. :)
InshAllah we will make your generation as well as our next generation to feel proud on us. And we will change the destiny of Pakistan. We surly will need people like you on our side. :-) :p::agree:

Back
Top Bottom