What's new

New Introductions

Any body would like to tell me how to create a thread ? where is the option :(

Hi I am Noore from Kashmir (IOK), Lives in Romania working as a brand manager.
Welcome me:tup:

name mohammed
Editor of pakistan defence command page fb

1) Tell Your interests
Everything Pakistan Related :pakistan:

2) What do you do.
I'm a Student.

3) How did you find us
I've been here for a long time as a Guest

4) What interests you here?
People Engage in very Interesting Debates , I like to know other peoples' Opinions and reactions to specific Topics.

5) What is your profession?
I'm Still in School

6) Future plans?
~Secret~ :)

Additional Note :
Hello , I'm new here and i want to blend in with Pdf members quickly :D , I would appreciate if people could be polite with me and please tell me if i do something wrong because well i'm young and shaid mujhe pata nhi hoga ke mein kuch galat kar rhi hun . ^_^'
(personally, i think everyone in pdf are like a big family :p: )(No offence intended :sad: ) (Btw, profile picture is made by me)

, I would appreciate if people could be polite with me

Welcome to defence.pk and rest about your quote here, avoid trolling, respect the opinion and if you feel contrary to what you expect, hit the report button and Mods team will take care. If you are being nice then no worries at all.

1) Tell Your interests
Everything Pakistan Related :pakistan:

2) What do you do.
I'm a Student.

3) How did you find us
I've been here for a long time as a Guest

People Engage in very Interesting Debates , I like to know other peoples' Opinions and reactions to specific Topics.

I'm Still in School

6) Future plans?
~Secret~ :)

Additional Note :
Hello , I'm new here and i want to blend in with Pdf members quickly :D , I would appreciate if people could be polite with me and please tell me if i do something wrong because well i'm young and shaid mujhe pata nhi hoga ke mein kuch galat kar rhi hun . ^_^'
(personally, i think everyone in pdf are like a big family :p: )(No offence intended :sad: ) (Btw, profile picture is made by me)

When I joined forum, it was same feelings like u r having right now...No worries, You'll enjoy PDF, for sure...:)

Welcome to defence.pk and rest about your quote here, avoid trolling, respect the opinion and if you feel contrary to what you expect, hit the report button and Mods team will take care. If you are being nice then no worries at all.

When I joined forum, it was same feelings like u r having right now...No worries, You'll enjoy PDF, for sure...:)

Okay! :D

Its 5: 30 a.m. in the morning and i am lying in my bed reading pak def forum,reading a thread about the surgical strike situation. I have been reading these forums for years. Since 2004 i think, so i guess you can call me a lurker.

But tonight, reading the surgical strike thread i realised that i cannot just simply ignore the lies and blatantly misplaced and undeserved arrogance being displayed by the scum from across our eastern border.

So here i am, all signed up on my first ever online forum account, introducing myself to you guys. I live in the U.A.E. Yes i know; full of the indians, not pleasant at all; but what can one do. Anyway, my interests are of my own concern, but i can share my profession. I own and run a small digital marketing firm here.

I hope to make as much contribution here as i can but i am limited by the time that is available to me. So we shall see how this little adventure goes. Adios.

This is your introduction and welcome to the forum, which you may enjoy.

I look forward to reading your posts on regular threads.

1) Tell your interests
Politics and Researching
2) What do you do.
Studying
3) How did you find us
Through Google
reading and finding different Articles and I love my Pak Army
Researcher
6) Future plane?
Job,Wedding and will become anchor

Hello everyone and Sallamu Aleikum to all my Pakistani and Egyptian brothers and sisters. I am from Egypt currently residing in the US and have actually lived in Pakistan back in the late 70's, so I have a certain affection for that country and a big reason why I have decided to join this forum, but particularly that there is so much excellent Egyptian military photographs and updates that interest me more than anything that I was compelled to join. I hope to have an excellent experience for many years to come and some great discussions and contributions as well. My interests revolve around many subjects and discussions but I am mostly interested in the Egyptian military.

Thank you to the forum and it's moderators and everyone responsible for allowing me to participate.
Gomig-21.

Hello everyone and Sallamu Aleikum to all my Pakistani and Egyptian brothers and sisters. I am from Egypt currently residing in the US and have actually lived in Pakistan back in the late 70's, so I have a certain affection for that country and a big reason why I have decided to join this forum, but particularly that there is so much excellent Egyptian military photographs and updates that interest me more than anything that I was compelled to join. I hope to have an excellent experience for many years to come and some great discussions and contributions as well. My interests revolve around many subjects and discussions but I am mostly interested in the Egyptian military.

Thank you to the forum and it's moderators and everyone responsible for allowing me to participate.
Gomig-21.

:pdf: WELCOME !!! :-)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom