New Introductions

hello
I'm interested in Electronic Warfare and Radars
found you in google
I'm mechatronics engineering student
i want to join the army as an engineer

The army in Syria, my poor @Aboud ?
Then my heart goes out to you in hope
that both are still there for you to help!

May all of yours be safe and godspeed, Tay.

So the last introductions were getting pretty useless. So here are some guidelines for proper introductions.

1) Tell your interests
2) What do you do.
3) How did you find us
4) What interests you here?
5) What is your profession?
6) Future plans?

1) history, Fitness, Guitars and partying.

2,5) I am a college student.

3,4) i found this forum via fb, i joined because I want to know more about Pakistan I guess...

6) i want to start my own business someday. $$$

So the last introductions were getting pretty useless. So here are some guidelines for proper introductions.

1) Tell your interests
2) What do you do.
3) How did you find us
6) Future plans?

Hi,
This is Alpha Romeo.
New member to Pakistan Defence Forum.

My interests are Medicine and Defence. International politics and Worldwide Defence analysis esp India Pakistan Defence.

I'm a 24 year old Pakistani MBBS Doctor practicing in UK for specialization program in Surgery. I'm an Amry Brat. My father is a retired Senior Rank Army Officer.

I found Pakistan Defence 10 years back via the facebook. But the interest grew stronger over the years. Never really got time to make my own profile although i always wanted to and write blogs for Pakistan Defence.

My interest is writing blogs for Pakistan. To represent Pakistan against India. To counter baseless Indian Military propganda and their horrible accusations. My plan is to be a part of Pakistan Defence's cyber Force.

Future Plans: NeuroSurgery and Defence Analyst. Pakistani forever.
Pakistan Zindabad.

1) Tell your interests.
Playing cricket
2) What do you do.
Job in a firm
3) How did you find us
On searching army guest houses.
For getting stay at army guest house which is famous for its outstanding services.

Merchandiser.

6) Future plans?
Business . Import export

Business . Import export
I need army guest house for my family for one month.
We want to come in Ramadan .our priority to stay where we can visit mountains and other lakes and valleys.

Business . Import export

I need army guest house for my family for one month.
We want to come in Ramadan .our priority to stay where we can visit mountains and other lakes and valleys.
Saadmr39@yahoo.com is email for contact.

Hi,
This is Alpha Romeo.

My interests are Medicine and Defence. International politics and Worldwide Defence analysis esp India Pakistan Defence.

I'm a 24 year old Pakistani MBBS Doctor practicing in UK for specialization program in Surgery. I'm an Amry Brat. My father is a retired Senior Rank Army Officer.

I found Pakistan Defence 10 years back via the facebook. But the interest grew stronger over the years. Never really got time to make my own profile although i always wanted to and write blogs for Pakistan Defence.

My interest is writing blogs for Pakistan. To represent Pakistan against India. To counter baseless Indian Military propganda and their horrible accusations. My plan is to be a part of Pakistan Defence's cyber Force.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Welcome. And good luck with your studies. Neurology isn't easy.

Hi,
This is Alpha Romeo.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Welcome! Wish you best of luck in whatever you do.

Hi all, i am a new user. I have been browsing this forum for a while. I thought I would sign up.

Hope to involve in discussions and learn something new everyday.

I am an IT professional. Have interest in defense and security affairs.

Welcome.

Hi Everyone , My name is Saad Suddozai. I am a Pakistani-American. I was born in Rawalpindi but moved to the San Francisco Bay Area when I was 2 years old.

1) My interests are hunting, hiking, fishing, traveling, and basketball.

2) I am an Engineering Technology student.

3) I found you guys by searching for Pakistani defence forums on Google.

4) I am looking forward to commenting and creating threads because I love Current Affairs.

5) I am a part time sales associate at a convenience store.

6) Becoming A Refinery Operator and doing something good for those that are in need.

Back
Top Bottom