What's new

New India is nothing but a banana republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
If india is a banana republic - has the author originated from Orange Republic? lol surprised why people write these kinda statements ? its something more than jealousy i guess.

Last edited:
New India is nothing but a banana republic

Posted on April 27, 2010 by The Editors

While you were glued to your flat screen, with your eyeballs popping out every time the ball was hit for a six, in a dark corner of India – in a Haryana village very close to the national capital – a dog was barking. Since it was a Dalit dog (in India, even dogs have caste), the upper caste Jaats were getting all riled up. So they decided to teach the dog a lesson.

Lol. Well, look at it this way, firstly, getting no foothold in IPL has really riled up some idiots' egos. Secondly, agreed that Indian society is mired in subhuman caste system, but in defense of the caste system, it does help maintain some sanity in the huge population that is India.

That being said, Indians consider our enemies much lower in the caste system than you can ever imagine. If the Jats/Jaats did that to the presumably "low caste dog" (how ridiculous can one get!), just imagine what they will do to the way lower caste enemies! And we are speaking only of the jats/Jaats. The lower caste people will vent their frustration on anyone who would be lower to them in the hierarchy, so imagine again what THEY will do to the enemies!! LOL.

That ansari fellow is a real tool for some print/AV media!!

India truly is a banana republic, next comes China :D

Top banana producing nations - 2007
(in million metric tons)
India 21.77
China 8.04
Philippines 7.48
Brazil 7.10
Ecuador 6.00
Indonesia 5.46
Tanzania 3.50
Costa Rica 2.08
Thailand 2.00
Mexico 1.96
Burundi 1.60
Guatemala 1.57
Vietnam 1.36
Kenya 1.19
Bangladesh 1.00
Honduras 0.91
Egypt 0.88
Papua New Guinea 0.87
Cameroon 0.86
Uganda 0.62
World total 72.5

Banana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway dont consider this as a troll. I cant help it when i saw the header.:D:D:D

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
one of the best replies I have seen...

btw ... where are the mods? oh forgot ..this is :pdf: right?

I have a firm belief that some members on this forum suffer from a progressive medical condition called

"Cyclic india-bashing seizures" a type of obessessive compulsive disorder. After a gap of some days, these poor guys (yes they deserve sympathy) come up with some india-bashing articles written by their brothers who are unfortunately in advance stages of the above disorder known as "Indophobia cerebrum" stage III. :blink:

So, I request all the members on this forum to be sympathetic to these unfortunate individuals. It is our humane duty to comfort these fellows. So, whenever such thread comes up, I request members to answer with just these words

AAL IS WELL, AAL IS WELL.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

HE NEEDS SYMPATHY, NOT HATE

Last edited:
Guys why are we wasting time on this super crap article(rupee news:blah:)Meanwhile world knows India's true potential and what a great country India is...why are we proving to a bunch of India haters who are simply not going to believe this?:hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom