What's new

New India is nothing but a banana republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
@StealthQL-707PK, Despite having so many problems, We are on the Path of growth, and You having all the luxury life, Are in the list of top 10 failed nations, care to explain why??

Zaid Hamid and haq Musing buddy, they have been feeding this into our neighbours mind for decades..lol

There is just things top failed states in Pakistan as it was claimed.

In case you don't know, I have never listen to Zaid Hamid......

Hope it is clear. Please see what chinapakistan mentioned (in post #13.) I have noticed that many Indians members lately using many propagandas and trolls.

70% live below Rs. 20 a day..?kab ki baat hai yeh..?

Bhai ek Riksaw chalane wala 200 rupees kamata hai ek din mein...

If this is how Bannana Republics are.. may the world be one.

What kind of chinese propaganda are you reading? Chinese propaganda pay very little attention to india, it is hardlly to find chinese propaganda mention india....

Right from the days of Hindi Chini bhai bhai to someone posting stories on this forum. Or have you not been paying attention?

And the fact is indian media are talking about china everyday, they brag china in everything.

So what about the Chinese "media"? Your "media's" remarks on Arunachal least of all.

The rest of your post is not worth answering.

India truly is a banana republic, next comes China :D

Top banana producing nations - 2007
(in million metric tons)
India 21.77
China 8.04
Philippines 7.48
Brazil 7.10
Ecuador 6.00
Indonesia 5.46
Tanzania 3.50
Costa Rica 2.08
Thailand 2.00
Mexico 1.96
Burundi 1.60
Guatemala 1.57
Vietnam 1.36
Kenya 1.19
Bangladesh 1.00
Honduras 0.91
Egypt 0.88
Papua New Guinea 0.87
Cameroon 0.86
Uganda 0.62
World total 72.5

Banana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway dont consider this as a troll. I cant help it when i saw the header.:D:D:D

Here's some facts, please note more importantly, which is very concerned the most....

40% World’s underweight children are in India.
70% Population of India daily earns below Rs 20/-.
70% Women in India are suffered from sexual torture.
-India is at 3rd position in world for ill treating house wives.
-Women in capital are suffered from sexual torture forcefully.
-Mumbai is at top in the world for prostitutes.
-Indian Army is at third for corruption in the world.
-Tell me any neighbor with which they have better relations with ??
-All religion Islam, Christianity, Sikhism, Buddhists, and others are unsecured due to their faiths.
-Churches, Temples, Gurdwaras, Mosques are burnt in India.
-India is at 94th among 140 most poor countries in the world.
-India is at top for child labor.
-What is SATTI????
-15 provinces secretly are fighting for freedom.
-Visitors are raped and killed in india.
-India is at the top on the bases of inter religion violence are very high.
-India is at 3rd after USA and China where most of the girls become mother before marriage.
-Most worst life standard in south Asia is of India.
-India is at top for “sattey Bazi” in sports.
-India is at second position for AIDS in the world
-Toilet to population ratio in India is worst in the world. (none of our business)
-Still confusion in the national anthem.
-Indian army is at top for suicides among military personal.
-There are more than 3 millions brothels in India that they are proud of them.
-Mumbai is world’s 7th and Delhi (capital) world’s 20th dirtiest cities in the world.

----------------

So one of my friend was talking to me the other day about how India is now in better condition then Pakistan and how the lives of average Pakistani is becoming worse and worst comparing to India. So I thought lets give a little bit detail about India. The information will be in three posts.

India have problem with Sri Lanka, China, almost had war with Bangladesh in 1975, 79, 85, and 2001 and not to forget Pakistan.

In India there are Hindu-Muslim massacres, Hindu-Christian massacres, Hindu-Sikhs massacres. Why is always one party Hindu?

India is the only country in the world where the women population is less than that of Men.

10% of Hindu families burry their daughters alive when she is born.

Among the rest of the 90%, 15% marry their daughter between the ages of 8-10. Obviously the husband doesn’t want to wait, so most of them die due to the blood loss.

Most of those who survive this die from premature forced pregnancy.

If survived that then of course there is satti. What did they ever do to them?

There are 600 million hindus in India, 3,840,000 deaths that end up burning. Talk about raising 5% tax on big companies to end global pollution/warming. I think if we put tax on burning dead that would solve it. And not only that, you also have to throw the ashes in river, like air pollution wasn’t enough for you.

40% of the girls before reaching the age of 10 faces sexual harassment (rape is included); the age rises to 68% before the age of 18.

30% of the boys before reaching the age of 10 faces sexual harassment (rape is included).

“It doesn’t mean you sat on the pedestal if you threw someone off it, you have to walk up to it yourself and sit on it.”

It means that throwing dirt on others won’t make you any better for that you have to look at yourself.

The world is an intelligent design. What we take from earth goes back to it. Our growth is the result of us eating and drinking throughout our life. That’s a lot of food that took nitrates or (in laymen term) fertility from earth. Much of these nitrates we excrete in life. But also a materialistic amount still remains in our body. By burying dead, we give each and every nitrate/fertility to earth. By burning our dead, we transform the life supporting nitrates into deadly gases, and make the earth less and less fertile each day.

The food crisis in the world is because we are tampering with nature, working against it.

----------------------------
Recently I happened to read front page of Toronto Star, it is negatives side against India regarding women sold baby (fertilized eggs) to foreginer couples for some money.

:blink:

Please give precise sources for every fact that you have mentioned.

We can start debating then.

@StealthQL-707PK, Despite having so many problems, We are on the Path of growth, and You having all the luxury life, Are in the list of top 10 failed nations, care to explain why??

simple. COz of raw,cia and mossad

Right from the days of Hindi Chini bhai bhai to someone posting stories on this forum. Or have you not been paying attention?
Stop trolling, you cant find any src to support your so-callled "the stupid attempts to throw up weaknesses in India" then just keep your big mouth closed.

So what about the Chinese "media"? Your "media's" remarks on Arunachal least of all.

Need I educate you again? China media dont pay much attention on india as india media do on china. Your media just brag china into everything search your "rediff" and "the times of india" you find your answer. About south tibet, that realated to china's intersts so is there anything wrong that china media remarks on it?

Just talk reasonablly with src supporting, is it so hard to you?:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom