What's new

New India is nothing but a banana republic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some facts, please note more importantly, which is very concerned the most....

40% World’s underweight children are in India.
70% Population of India daily earns below Rs 20/-.
70% Women in India are suffered from sexual torture.
-India is at 3rd position in world for ill treating house wives.
-Women in capital are suffered from sexual torture forcefully.
-Mumbai is at top in the world for prostitutes.
-Indian Army is at third for corruption in the world.
-Tell me any neighbor with which they have better relations with ??
-All religion Islam, Christianity, Sikhism, Buddhists, and others are unsecured due to their faiths.
-Churches, Temples, Gurdwaras, Mosques are burnt in India.
-India is at 94th among 140 most poor countries in the world.
-India is at top for child labor.
-What is SATTI????
-15 provinces secretly are fighting for freedom.
-Visitors are raped and killed in india.
-India is at the top on the bases of inter religion violence are very high.
-India is at 3rd after USA and China where most of the girls become mother before marriage.
-Most worst life standard in south Asia is of India.
-India is at top for “sattey Bazi” in sports.
-India is at second position for AIDS in the world
-Toilet to population ratio in India is worst in the world. (none of our business)
-Still confusion in the national anthem.
-Indian army is at top for suicides among military personal.
-There are more than 3 millions brothels in India that they are proud of them.
-Mumbai is world’s 7th and Delhi (capital) world’s 20th dirtiest cities in the world.

----------------

So one of my friend was talking to me the other day about how India is now in better condition then Pakistan and how the lives of average Pakistani is becoming worse and worst comparing to India. So I thought lets give a little bit detail about India. The information will be in three posts.

India have problem with Sri Lanka, China, almost had war with Bangladesh in 1975, 79, 85, and 2001 and not to forget Pakistan.

In India there are Hindu-Muslim massacres, Hindu-Christian massacres, Hindu-Sikhs massacres. Why is always one party Hindu?

India is the only country in the world where the women population is less than that of Men.

10% of Hindu families burry their daughters alive when she is born.

Among the rest of the 90%, 15% marry their daughter between the ages of 8-10. Obviously the husband doesn’t want to wait, so most of them die due to the blood loss.

Most of those who survive this die from premature forced pregnancy.

If survived that then of course there is satti. What did they ever do to them?

There are 600 million hindus in India, 3,840,000 deaths that end up burning. Talk about raising 5% tax on big companies to end global pollution/warming. I think if we put tax on burning dead that would solve it. And not only that, you also have to throw the ashes in river, like air pollution wasn’t enough for you.

40% of the girls before reaching the age of 10 faces sexual harassment (rape is included); the age rises to 68% before the age of 18.

30% of the boys before reaching the age of 10 faces sexual harassment (rape is included).

“It doesn’t mean you sat on the pedestal if you threw someone off it, you have to walk up to it yourself and sit on it.”

It means that throwing dirt on others won’t make you any better for that you have to look at yourself.

The world is an intelligent design. What we take from earth goes back to it. Our growth is the result of us eating and drinking throughout our life. That’s a lot of food that took nitrates or (in laymen term) fertility from earth. Much of these nitrates we excrete in life. But also a materialistic amount still remains in our body. By burying dead, we give each and every nitrate/fertility to earth. By burning our dead, we transform the life supporting nitrates into deadly gases, and make the earth less and less fertile each day.

The food crisis in the world is because we are tampering with nature, working against it.

----------------------------
Recently I happened to read front page of Toronto Star, it is negatives side against India regarding women sold baby (fertilized eggs) to foreginer couples for some money.

:blink:

well know know guys this is the major diffrence between us and them....i, and my fellow indian could have post links like these which would have highlighted their situation which is ten times worse then ours...but we did not .cos we indian believe to solve our problems first and then poke our noses into otheres ... i would advise my indian brotheres not to resposond to such troll....if a dog barks at you we dont but i guess they do;). and to my pakistani friend, reading you post has proved that you are a guys with only two brain cells... so my advise first clean your garbage then try advising to clean ours!!!!

Agreed with the topic.

Current government in India is no better than some eunuch.

But if you are talking about Caste-ism, then its common in Christian and Islamic societies as well. India is not unique in that quality.

Stop trolling, you cant find any src to support your so-callled "the stupid attempts to throw up weaknesses in India" then just keep your big mouth closed.

If you lack elementary courtesy in debating, well I do not respond to personal insults.

Need I educate you again? China media dont pay much attention on india as india media do on china. Your media just brag china into everything search your "rediff" and "the times of india" you find your answer. About south tibet, that realated to china's intersts so is there anything wrong that china media remarks on it?

I am always happy to be educated. But as for China's media, does it need be said that your so called "media" is a hand maiden of the government? And here goes:

Global Times - India?s unwise military moves

And this is the kind of leading questions that are carried in newspapers - they are as bad as Indian newspapers in whipping up cheap sentiments:

Global+Times+online+poll.JPG (image)

Just talk reasonablly with src supporting, is it so hard to you?:lol:

I can talk reasonably. The issue is, can you? Your basic lack of decorum and personal remarks on this thread seems to suggest otherwise.

India is a banana republic, but the great pakistan is what ?? One Telephone Call is enough to Change the direction of the country, change their friends.

OK Pakistan is the modern day Shangrila. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

India is a banana republic, but the great pakistan is what ?? One Telephone Call is enough to Change the direction of the country, change their friends.

OK Pakistan is the modern day Shangrila. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

heavily hammered,i love the one telephone call statement:cheers::cheers:

I am always happy to be educated. But as for China's media, does it need be said that your so called "media" is a hand maiden of the government? And here goes:

Global Times - India?s unwise military moves

What' wrong with you, is this the src supporting you so-called "the stupid attempts to throw up weaknesses in India" which you can provide? I really faild to understand it. The article you quoted is a report and think tank's analysis about "India has dispatched roughly 60,000 troops to its border with China". Are you suggesting china media shouldnt report it? Why? What kind of logic are you using? So, tell me are you talking reasonablly?:lol:

In fact indian media do what you said almost everyday. China economy is bad, china policy is bad, everything of china is bad, compairing india with china everyday and the conclusion is india is better now or in the future? Is it not sick?

Allright guys, Stealth or whatever report of 77% Indians earning less than INR 20 send me into tizzy. He back up his claim with NCEUS report which is admirable. There is something fishy or factually incorrect not in the report but in the Orange Indian media

Here is the 304 pages report in pdf

http://nceus.gov.in/Condition_of_workers_sep_2007.pdf

What Indian media don't tell you is that INR 20 is ppp value and not the exchange rate

Difference ??

$1 = INR 10 in PPP value, therefore $2 = Rs 20

$1 = INR 43 in exchange rate

From report

We would categorise this 77 per cent, totalling 836 million people, with an income roughly below $2 in PPP terms, as the poor and vulnerable segment of the Indian population.

Therefore in exchange terms, Report suggests 77% of Indians live above INR 80 which is way above $1.25 poverty line set by world bank

Phew.... Stealth, i will let you get away with this one as its erroneous reporting on our part.

the word american republic would suffice preciesly to our neighbours and that day is not far:usflag:!!!:usflag::usflag:

Here's some facts, please note more importantly, which is very concerned the most....

40% World’s underweight children are in India.
70% Population of India daily earns below Rs 20/-.
70% Women in India are suffered from sexual torture.
-India is at 3rd position in world for ill treating house wives.
-Women in capital are suffered from sexual torture forcefully.
-Mumbai is at top in the world for prostitutes.
-Indian Army is at third for corruption in the world.
-Tell me any neighbor with which they have better relations with ??
-All religion Islam, Christianity, Sikhism, Buddhists, and others are unsecured due to their faiths.
-Churches, Temples, Gurdwaras, Mosques are burnt in India.
-India is at 94th among 140 most poor countries in the world.
-India is at top for child labor.
-What is SATTI????
-15 provinces secretly are fighting for freedom.
-Visitors are raped and killed in india.
-India is at the top on the bases of inter religion violence are very high.
-India is at 3rd after USA and China where most of the girls become mother before marriage.
-Most worst life standard in south Asia is of India.
-India is at top for “sattey Bazi” in sports.
-India is at second position for AIDS in the world
-Toilet to population ratio in India is worst in the world. (none of our business)
-Still confusion in the national anthem.
-Indian army is at top for suicides among military personal.
-There are more than 3 millions brothels in India that they are proud of them.
-Mumbai is world’s 7th and Delhi (capital) world’s 20th dirtiest cities in the world.

----------------

So one of my friend was talking to me the other day about how India is now in better condition then Pakistan and how the lives of average Pakistani is becoming worse and worst comparing to India. So I thought lets give a little bit detail about India. The information will be in three posts.

India have problem with Sri Lanka, China, almost had war with Bangladesh in 1975, 79, 85, and 2001 and not to forget Pakistan.

In India there are Hindu-Muslim massacres, Hindu-Christian massacres, Hindu-Sikhs massacres. Why is always one party Hindu?

India is the only country in the world where the women population is less than that of Men.

10% of Hindu families burry their daughters alive when she is born.

Among the rest of the 90%, 15% marry their daughter between the ages of 8-10. Obviously the husband doesn’t want to wait, so most of them die due to the blood loss.

Most of those who survive this die from premature forced pregnancy.

If survived that then of course there is satti. What did they ever do to them?

There are 600 million hindus in India, 3,840,000 deaths that end up burning. Talk about raising 5% tax on big companies to end global pollution/warming. I think if we put tax on burning dead that would solve it. And not only that, you also have to throw the ashes in river, like air pollution wasn’t enough for you.

40% of the girls before reaching the age of 10 faces sexual harassment (rape is included); the age rises to 68% before the age of 18.

30% of the boys before reaching the age of 10 faces sexual harassment (rape is included).

“It doesn’t mean you sat on the pedestal if you threw someone off it, you have to walk up to it yourself and sit on it.”

It means that throwing dirt on others won’t make you any better for that you have to look at yourself.

The world is an intelligent design. What we take from earth goes back to it. Our growth is the result of us eating and drinking throughout our life. That’s a lot of food that took nitrates or (in laymen term) fertility from earth. Much of these nitrates we excrete in life. But also a materialistic amount still remains in our body. By burying dead, we give each and every nitrate/fertility to earth. By burning our dead, we transform the life supporting nitrates into deadly gases, and make the earth less and less fertile each day.

The food crisis in the world is because we are tampering with nature, working against it.

----------------------------
Recently I happened to read front page of Toronto Star, it is negatives side against India regarding women sold baby (fertilized eggs) to foreginer couples for some money.

:blink:

Ok lets assume every written here is true....and if true requires to be dealt with ASAP.
But then there must some thing mammothly wrong with Pakistan coz despite all this India is a regional heavy weight and on the verge of becoming a regional power whereas Pakistan has become an international headache and is on the verge of becoming failed state???

Little introspection into your own problems won't harm you. :pakistan:

What' wrong with you, is this the src supporting you so-called "the stupid attempts to throw up weaknesses in India" which you can provide? I really faild to understand it. The article you quoted is a report and think tank's analysis about "India has dispatched roughly 60,000 troops to its border with China". Are you suggesting china media shouldnt report it? Why? What kind of logic are you using? So, tell me are you talking reasonablly?:lol:

I will quote from the editorial (not a story, BTW but an editorial) which has gone far beyond reports of a troop movement:

India is frustrated that China’s rise has captured much of the world’s attention.

That is untrue. We are concerned about your military might and it's impact on us. But - note this - in your development we wish only to emulate you.

India’s growing power would have a significant impact on the balance of this equation, which has led India to think that fear and gratitude for its restraint will cause China to defer to it on territorial disputes.

This is just jingoism - you think India seriously believes China will fear us? It is the other way round - we fear you.

And what about the poll I linked?

In fact indian media do what you said almost everyday. China economy is bad, china policy is bad, everything of china is bad, compairing india with china everyday and the conclusion is india is better now or in the future? Is it not sick?

The Indian media is full or jerks. They are bad, third rate reporters who do not have the least idea about reporting. I have never denied that.

They are, however, a free press, as bad as they are.

The perfect storm gathering over India

Just who is this genius responsible for this smelly lump of human excrement? Nobody reads this rubbish anymore, the author will undoubtedly earn much more writing erotica. But then maybe he does write erotica for a living, under a pseudonym no doubt !!

Congratulations to friend Sino for letting these see the light of the day. It is because of articles such as these that PDF is fast losing its relevance.

Well done Sino, keep up the good work.

self delete

Last edited:
this is an article by bbc news south asia..

Pakistan 'is a top failed state'

Pakistan is fighting tribesmen and militants on the Afghan border
Pakistan and Afghanistan are among the world's top 10 most vulnerable states, according to a new study.
The report - compiled by the US Foreign Policy magazine and the US-based Fund for Peace think-tank - ranked 146 nations according to their viability.

Judged according to 12 criteria, including human flight and economic decline, states range from the most failed, Sudan, to the least, Norway.

Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka are rated 19th, 20th and 25th respectively.
The top 60 positions in the list were occupied almost exclusively by African, Middle Eastern, and Asian countries.

India was ranked 93rd, Bhutan came 39th and the Maldives were not mentioned.

Internal conflicts

The second annual "failed states index" was based on "tens of thousands of articles" from different sources gathered over several months in 2005 and reviewed by experts, its authors said.

FAILED STATES 2009 - TOP 10
1. Sudan (3)*
2. DR Congo (2)*
3. Ivory Coast (1)*
4. Iraq (4)*
5. Zimbabwe (15)*
6. Chad (7)*
(Tie) Somalia(5)*
8. Haiti (10)*
9. Pakistan (34)*
10 Afghanistan (11)*
Position in 2005 report

Sudan tops 'failed states index'
Do you live in a failed state?
Each nation was given an overall score based on the 12 criteria:

•mounting demographic pressures

•massive movement of refugees and internally displaced peoples

•legacy of vengeance - seeking group grievance

•chronic and sustained human flight

•uneven economic development along group lines

•sharp and/or severe economic decline

•criminalisation and delegitimisation of the state

•progressive deterioration of public services

•widespread violation of human rights

•security apparatus as "state within a state"

•rise of factionalised elites

•intervention of other states or external actors
Pakistan's 'plunge'

Pakistan moved from 34th last year to ninth in the new report - one of the sharpest changes in the overall score of any country on the list.

The contributing factors were Pakistan's inability to police the tribal areas near the Afghan border, the devastating earthquake last October in Kashmir and rising ethnic tensions, the report said.

Afghanistan, ranked 10th, faces different problems from Iraq, which despite the presence of US-led troops came fourth, the report said.

Educated exiled Afghans had been slow to go home following the ousting of the Taleban in 2001, but poor refugees had returned from Pakistan and Iran in large numbers, the study said.

"The result is a capital city busting at the seams but short of trained administrators."

The authors cite India as an example of a state which has pulled back from the brink, saying that in the 1970s analysts predicted dire consequences as a result of population growth, economic mismanagement, poverty and corruption.

Now, they say, India today has turned itself around and might have the edge over China (ranked 57) in the long run.

Pauline Baker, president of the Fund for Peace, told the Associated Press news agency that India had greater social mobility and was more decentralised than its more populous neighbour.

http://http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/4964934.stm hears the link.... in contrast to the self made crap by stealth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom