What's new

New India FM for stronger Pakistan ties

May be! I want to be in Politics and may be ,I will be in better position in future.

Indians have gone to personally attack you. Its showing their ego. Someday a plague will come after them.

If the following above is what you aspire to become, i wish you all the best brother.

typical PDF indian.koi baat nahi you too will learn soon with time....

:D:blah::lol::rofl:

Well done,Typical reply from a false flagger troll.No effort to give a coherent reply.You seemed to have aced in the art of trolling.

She is a Pakistani in India or an Indian in Pakistan or a Indian married to a Pakistani or Pakistani married to an Indian? I don't think its any of our business. She is a forum member and lets just treat her that way. She has her opinions and ya she does troll around a bit (to which we can troll back a bit too :butcher: ). But there is no need absolutely to get in to personal attacks on all threads for this.

On topic, Indian FM will want good relations with everybody in the neighborhood. Its his job to say that.

one of the good work salman khurseed did wrt to pakistan is that they can now claim their properties lost during partition

In 2010, he was instrumental in making the Govt of India introduce the Enemy Property Bill, which gives the pre-partition owners of immovable properties and assets, rights to the properties and assets as against the law from 1968 which handed over the properties to the Govt of India. Salman Khurshid, interestingly was the counsel for the Raja of Mahmudabad, MA Mohammad Khan, who crossed to Pakistan at the time of partition, in the apex court. He also led a delegation of Muslim MPs demanding a larger and wider scope for enemy property claims from across the border.

Modi is a Criminal,an untouchable. If he is elected, we must take steps which may not bring good results for India and it's Economy. Simple.

Dudes thts just classic Napoleon complex.Chill the fk out little guy.

Back
Top Bottom