What's new

New Images Of TATA Kestrel Platform

Why do I have the feeling that if I were to ask you whether Denim Jackets are still in vogue or not you'd be clueless but if I were to ask you what the radar cross section of an F22 Raptor is you'd be like 'Duhh...thats easy' ! :unsure:

Why do I have the feeling that if I were to ask you whether Denim Jackets are still in vogue or not you'd be clueless but if I were to ask you what the radar cross section of an F22 Raptor is you'd be like 'Duhh...thats easy' ! :unsure:

Denim jackets:o:?! So grunge:bad:. Out of style? Depends on where you are. They popular with East Asians right now.

tumblr_inline_mjrbwwc03g1qz4rgp.jpg

but if I were to ask you what the radar cross section of an F22 Raptor is you'd be like 'Duhh...thats easy' ! :unsure:

Nah, I know a girl that works for the company that makes the MCRWS turret that's on the Kestrel test and evaluation platform.

1406089961_1.jpg

MCT-30.ashx

Patria-AMV-8x8-Nordic-IFV-Concept-KONGSBERG-MCRWS.jpg

I get exposed to this kind of stuff a lot, often unwittingly. Think Sven and Techno ever shut up about this where they're near each other:o:?

:blah::blah::blah:

On and on and on.

I really hope the LAMV enters service with the IA or some CAPF soon, it is a cracking looking vehicle.

For sure, they'll try to export it as well.
No one will import these if IA doesn't accept these. However Tata have a great reputation around the world, they can make anyone ready for use their products.
If Tata & L&T would have been in US then these surely would have trillion dollar revenue.
However L&T is still tiny company.

Denim jackets:o:?! So grunge:bad:. Out of style? Depends on where you are. They popular with East Asians right now.

tumblr_inline_mjrbwwc03g1qz4rgp.jpg

So I made the wrong choice then ! :(

But are you telling me if I were to wear a blue denim jacket, a white T-Shirt and a pair of faded blue denim jeans whilst wearing dark brown boat shoes and were I to walk up to a certain cute purple haired Norwegian lady and asked her to go out to dinner with me...it wouldn't work ? :ashamed:

Just kidding ! :tongue:

Nah, I know a girl that works for the company that makes the MCRWS turret that's on the Kestrel test and evaluation platform.

1406089961_1.jpg

MCT-30.ashx

Patria-AMV-8x8-Nordic-IFV-Concept-KONGSBERG-MCRWS.jpg

I get exposed to this kind of stuff a lot, often unwittingly. Think Sven and Techno ever shut up about this where they're near each other:o:?

:blah::blah::blah:

On and on and on.

I miss Techno and Sven ! :(

Wow, it sits ridicuously low in the water.

You want ridiculous? Try the M113!

arkiv_frm2000_1732_document.JPG

The only thing above the waterline are open hatches.

But are you telling me if I were to wear a blue denim jacket, a white T-Shirt and a pair of faded blue denim jeans whilst wearing dark brown boat shoes and were I to walk up to a certain cute purple haired Norwegian lady and asked her to go out to dinner with me...it wouldn't work ? :ashamed:

I appreciate bold. So it'd probably work. You pay of course, and the restaurant must be expensive and I only order the most costly item on the menu no matter what it is or if I like it. But while you weren't looking I'd dump the jacket into the nearest trash bin:tongue:.

The 90s ended in the 90s, the grunge look is out:angry:.

I appreciate bold. So it'd probably work. You pay of course, and the restaurant must be expensive and I only order the most costly item on the menu no matter what it is or if I like it. But while you weren't looking I'd dump the jacket into the nearest trash bin:tongue:.

I guess depth also matters, to give buoyancy while moving..

Yes, but where those M113s meant to be used for amphibious ops are are they merely fording here? I think it is the latter but I may be wrong.

The Kestral WHAP is meant to be an amphibious vehicle with its own water propulsion units:

Kestrel_8x8_amphibious_armoured_vehicle_platform_TATA_Motors_India_Indian_defense_industry_Defexpo_2014_002.jpg

Tata-Motors-Kestrel-at-2016-DefExpo-5.jpg

Either way, as someone with a perpetual fear of drowning, I wouldn't be willing to sit in any 20+ ton metal coffin as it navigates a water body.

I guess addition of turret and speed of movement will give little more higher appearance ..
It shouldn't be a major issue really, I'm just surprised.

So I made the wrong choice then ! :(

Just kidding ! :tongue:

I miss Techno and Sven ! :(

They got banned too?

4001646+_2b88ef53ddf8da83815e38446a2ca498.png

:lol:

But I love denim ! :(

Back
Top Bottom